Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
xxnaomi89xx
Mouseketeer

Which do you prefer?

Port orleans riverside or Coronado springs? My fiance and I are trying to decide which resorts we want to stay at for our upcoming wedding/honeymoon. There are so many choices its hard to decide. I like the look of both these resorts but I think Port Orleans riverside slightly has the edge but would appreciate your opinions. We are also planning on staying in the Grand Floridian for a night or two and maybe the Polynesian for a week. Well I'm hoping anyway, will have to consult the budget haha. We're staying for 3 weeks in total and was also wondering if 3 hotels would be too much hopping? those of you who have hotel hopped before did you find it stressful or was it ok? want everything to go smoothly. Sorry for the barrage of questions. I was originally only going to ask one question then a whole load popped in to my head haha.

"Let the memories begin"
xxnaomi89xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
J&J
DIS Veteran

hotels

we have changed hotel rooms at disney a couple of times, no problem. When you leave the first hotel call the bellhop early in the morning, this way your lugguge should be at your new hotel when you check in.
disney is very good about taking your luguge from one hotel to another always clean where the store your lugguge.

think you will love the poly and the grand floridan . would feel more like a honeymoon.
We never stayed at the carb but did at the port, didnt like it felt more like a motel instead of a hotel. We were on the second floor and could never leave the curtains open people would go by our window and look in. I know they where going to the steps to go out but it made me feel uncomfortable.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: