Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #496
vettegirl
Proud USAF Wife!

As always thank you for sharing!! Looking forward to October.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 09-11-2014, 12:27 PM   #497
TinkerbellinNY6
Mouseketeer

I loved your reviews! I will be there at the same time so hopefully we will run into each other at some point my dates are oct. 24-28!
Our Disney Trips: Feb 2007-ASMu, Dec 2007-CSR, Dec/Jan 2009-2010-Pop, Poly, CSR, Aug 2010-BLT, Pop, May 2011-ASSp, CR, Dec 2011-Pop, Aug 2012-BC, POR, SSR, Oct 2012-Pop, Nov 2012-Pop, CSR, Dec 2012-Pop, AKL, Feb 2013-CBR, April 2013-YC, May 2013-POFQ, CR, ASMo Current CM
TinkerbellinNY6 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2014, 03:32 PM   #498
jabead
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntfrannie View Post
Thanks for the taking the time to take us along with you on your dining adventures! I'll be on board when you start your October report!
Thank you Fran for taking the time to read along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsB1228 View Post
Awesome wrap-up Barb! I definitely thought YS would be your least favourite TS but I too thought AP would get the nod as best. Shula's obviously hit it out of the park.

I'm really looking forward to reading your October DR, have a wonderful trip!
It was a very close call Carol, but I think the great company that I had at Shula's tipped the scales in its favor.

I think you might actually be at WDW right now, if so then I hope you are having a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytinkerbell View Post
Awesome report as always Barb! Cannot wait to hear all about your October trip!
Although I haven't had the time to spend here on the DIS, I was able to follow you on Instagram during your recent trip. Thank you for posting all the great pics there, I really enjoyed them Jeri. Now I need to get over to your dining report for all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc4life View Post
Great wrap up Barb! Always fun to read.

And I'm so bummed that we usually go to WDW the later part of October but this year we are going the first part to do F&W, a cruise, then F&W again. So, in normal years we could have met! Maybe someday.

But I can't wait for your next trip and read all about your dining adventures. Until then. . . .Happy Fall!
Thanks Chris! I think you too might currently be at WDW or cruising??? Hope you are having a wonderful trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdashgirl View Post
2 wonderful wrap-ups, I absolutely loved reading every word.
Thanks so much for following along Tania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstkpswimming View Post
I don't think I've chimed in yet, but just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your DR! It makes me want to attempt one for my upcoming October trip!
Thanks for chiming in and I hope you will do a dining report. Count me in if you do! Also, it looks like we might be at WDW around the same time (I arrive on 10/21) so if you should happen to see me please say hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDoleWhip View Post
Great highlight posts! I'm sorry to see two of my favorites (Captain's Grille and Raglan) at the bottom, but based on your dishes it's definitely understandable.

On another note, I'm glad that Artist Point finished in the top 3, and the Weakest Link reference was hilarious.

Not sure about doing updates yet - the live thread is winding down, and I'm not sure if I'll have enough substance for a new thread. Will try to come up with something though. Sorry we're missing each other!
If I remember correctly, your trip to the World is coming up very soon. I hope you have a great time at the F & W festival. Will you be posting live updates on Instagram by chance? If so, please text or email me with your Instagram name. Since mine is jabead there too, I tried DonaldDoleWhip but no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney meema View Post
Shoot ... Oh so close picking artist point but glad your last dinner at Shula's was your favorite since that makes for such a nice ending to your fabulous vacation : ) Looking forward to your F&W reviews in the fall/winter and thank you for a fun informative read
I suspect that if I had dined with Brenda, Michael, Paula, Hunter and Beth at Artist Point then that dinner would have topped my favorites list. Anyway, thanks so much for reading along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
I truly enjoyed reading your wonderful journey through beautiful resorts, restaurants and your time with friends!! Your pictures are beautiful!!

Happy VERY belated birthday!! I'm looking forward to your October trip adventures! We will be there in October also and I'm looking forward to having some fun eating around the world at F&W!!

Thank you for sharing your birthday adventure!
Thanks so much for your very kind words. If our October trips should coincide and you see me in the parks/resorts/restaurants, please do say hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettegirl View Post
As always thank you for sharing!! Looking forward to October.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thanks Lori! I saw on Facebook that you and your family were at Disneyland recently and met up with Brenda. It was fun to see a photo of Alexander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellinNY6 View Post
I loved your reviews! I will be there at the same time so hopefully we will run into each other at some point my dates are oct. 24-28!
Thanks Shelby! It would be great to meet you so I hope our paths do cross.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post these replies. I'm hoping to begin the next dining report for my upcoming trip (Oct. 21 - Nov. 4) in a week or two so please stay tuned for that. Until then, thanks again everyone and happy trip planning!

Our Live Updates from Disney World Thread #1 - and - Our Live Updates from Disney World Thread - Take 2

List of DISers with Upcoming Trips - and - Aug./Sept. Game - and - June/July Game

MAY 2012 REVIEW - DD's Graduation Celebration -and- NOV. 2011 REVIEW - Let them eat steak!

MAY 2011 REVIEW - My 50th Birthday -and- NOV. 2010 REVIEW - Our 25th Anniversary

DISNEY TRIPS: Aug. 2000 - BWV, CR, DTD Hilton (First Family Trip), Dec. 2000 -WLV,Dolphin, July 2001 - BC, AKL - CL, BWV, Poly, May 2002 - BWI, GF, AKL-CL, June 2002 - DLR's Grand Californian, March 2003 - Poly, BCV, March 2004 - POR, Dolphin, March 2006 - WL, Dolphin, Nov. 2006 - Poly, Nov. 2007 - YC, Poly, March 2008 - CR, YC, March 2010, Nov. 2010, May 2011 - BWI, Poly, Nov. 2011 - BWI, May 2012 - BWV, March 2013 - WL, Swan
jabead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #499
SunnieRN
DIS Veteran

Our trips will overlap a couple of days, so ill be on the lookout!!!

Thanks eandesmom!!!
SunnieRN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: