|05-14-2012, 12:43 PM||#1|
Wish I was there right now...
Join Date: Dec 2007
best day/time to visit IOA - HP
We are visiting IOA for the first time one day of our upcoming Disney trip next week. Priority is HP and Spiderman, of course. We were thinking of visiting on Sunday or Monday. Maybe Tuesday. We will be driving from a Disney area resort and we already have tickets for one day.
1. Do only resort guest get early entry?
2. If so, is it every day?
3. What is the best day to go during the week before Memorial Day?
4. What is the best time of day to go?
5. Will this be an all day park like MK or EP or will we only need a portion of the day like AK or HS? (We are ONLY visiting IOA.)
6. Where is the best place for quick service lunch/dinnner?
I am very familiar with how Disney works but never been to Universal. I would appreciate any insight into the Universal process. Thanks for any info!
Five more days and I'll be at WDW!!!
Counting down the days until May 11!
|05-14-2012, 02:42 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2010
We will be there next week as well
I have found alot of good information on the Universal thread.
Scroll down about 3/4 of the way and you will see the Universal / Seaworld threads.
We went during the same time last year. Prepare yourself for the crowds. Alot of school groups. Buses lined up dumping tons of teens (end of school year field trips) along with the regular Memorial crowds. It wasnt awful but it was crowded. We will be at IOA/Universal Thursday 5/24