Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #16
Taylor'sMom
Wish I was there...

I had to do a Google search to find this on TP. Its a blog post, not anything for members only. They basically took all 23 party dates, and rank them in order to what they predict will be the least/most busy for ATTRACTION wait times... primarily based on the equivelent parties in 2012. They have Oct. 31st as one of the "better" dates for attraction wait times... and they add a note that character line waits will be lonhg, and parade spots will go early. So it appears their theory is on a date like Oct. 31 people will focus on the party specific things (like character meets) and thus, ride lines will actually be shorter.
So.... use this information only as it applies to what you are interested in at the party. Their "rank" refers to attraction wait times only.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
scuba
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattailGal View Post
Wait time level 5 on 9/13.

KC
I would be CRAZY surprised to see a level 5 at the MNSSHP seeing there is a villian's event at DHS with no additional admission price required. Locals should flock to the special event At DHS knowing they have still available to them many more party dates. I would imagine the only ones at MK on Friday the 13th would be folks who have already purchased tickets before the villian's event announcement and those folks who have never been to a halloween party and cannot go to another....of course we shall see, I lump crowd predictors in the same catagory as movie critics and weather people.
scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: