Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 10:17 PM   #16
donnaf516
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney2013Girl View Post
Ironic, I just got my "Big Fat Check" today. I don't shop online religiously, but I usually end up with anywhere from $5-$20 quarterly. It's fairly easy to go through ebates.com first and get the credit back. They are legit :-D
Wow that's early. I didn't think checks went out until August 15th. Hope we get ours before we leave for vaca!

August 2010 - POR
August 2011 - CBR
February 2012 - Pop
August 2012 - BC
August 2013 - POFQ
donnaf516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:15 PM   #17
loveswdw
DIS Veteran

I get my ebate as an Amazon gift certificate (claim code). They send you the code and you apply it to your Amazon account and it's available to use instantly.

OUR TRIPS March '14-RPR/AKVK Oct '11-BCV Oct '10-HHI June '10 (Star Wars Weekends)-Swan/BWV Feb/March '09-OKW (Spring Training) Oct '08-SSR/POR (Alex's 1st trip) Oct '07-OKW (Our 1st MNSSHP) Dec '06-BCV (Our 1st MVMCP) Oct '05-BCV March '05-OKW/AKL (Spring Training/Jonathan's first trip!) Oct '03-BCV (first trip HOME!) Sept '02-POFQ (first trip for my mom!) Sept '01-Hard Rock Hotel (had to stay there!!) Sept '00-CSR (Millennium celebration) Sept '99-POFQ (honeymoon!) Jan '98 ASMu (first trip--the WDW addiction begins!)
loveswdw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-31-2013, 10:30 PM   #18
wendow
DIS Veteran

I have used Ebates for about 3 years and never, ever had a problem until the last 6 mos or so. Now, they are denying more and more of my purchases and I'm not happy. I'm being denied for things like having received 'free shipping' or having paid with a gift card.

I made over a $1000 purchase at Lowe's (washer/dryer) at the beginning of July. They were offering 6% back so I went through them and they denied the cashback because I paid with a gift card.

So, I've used them for years and they are legit and it is free money but I do wonder if they are changing a bit and not for the better.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #19
honeybunches
That sounds like a cat poster, but it's true

I use Mypoints, ebates, and shopathome. The savings really do add up, and I shop online most of the time.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:18 PM   #20
Ravenne
A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early.

I compare ebates with Upromise. Upromise works pretty much exactly like ebates but instead of getting cash back, they deposit the money into a college investment account. When I shop online, I generally type in whatever website I'm shopping with on both sites and see who offers a higher percentage back, then I click through and shop as normal.
Ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #21
Tege
Earning My Ears

I am another fan of Ebates. Two days ago I got $51 dollar Amazon credit. They usually mail me a check but I like Amazon credit too. I've been using it for a couple of years and have never had a problem with it. I get all of my makeup fro Sephora through Ebates and also do a lot of shopping at Kohls.com.
Tege is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: