Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
acamechis
Mouseketeer

Stateroom change need 11002 Fantasy reviews

I changed our room to the category T stateroom 11002. This is my gift to my DH because we are finally having our actually wedding but its a Vow Renewal on the fantasy. Just hoping to get some feed back about the room. Maybe even some photos other cruisers have taken!
Old 05-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
KLK622
Mouseketeer

We booked in that exact room for January when we were on board last week, so I don't have a personal review yet, but with you look under the stateroom reports their are 7 reports for the room between the Dream and Fantasy. It appears to be a great room...I am a bit concerned about the enclosed veranda.
KLK622 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
acamechis
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLK622 View Post
We booked in that exact room for January when we were on board last week, so I don't have a personal review yet, but with you look under the stateroom reports their are 7 reports for the room between the Dream and Fantasy. It appears to be a great room...I am a bit concerned about the enclosed veranda.
Same here. I'm actually talking to my TA about it right now. It has great reviews but I've also read that it echoes badly when other families are on the verandah
Old 05-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Bear3412
DIS Veteran

I take it you all have seen these room reports; http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruis...cfm?Room=11002
Yes I see that now.

Exterior close up photo of balconies;http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...A/458bddbe.jpg

Some report the echo and trapped smoke, others don't. Depends on the neighbors.
It can also get warmer in the greenhouse.
That can be good and bad.
These balconies on 11 are 3 feet deeper though.

We would choose deck 12 if available. But I'm confident we'd make do with deck 11. lol
Bear3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Joel0917
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

i was in 11002 on the maiden voyage. i have tons of pics and can answer any questions you have...send me Private Message and we'll communicate.

great room..great location and end of private hallway. easy access to lounge just one flight up. Huge verahdah..never had a smoking issue as noted on some others.

i booked this room again for next april 2014 cruise....

it is amazing. My one drawback was the sound from the 1br..really isn't private. kids sleeping on couch could hear tv and everything in bedroom..cause wall is not really a wall..it's a sliding close wall....

but the room is absolutely incredible. PM me and we'll talk and i'll send photos.
Joel0917 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: