Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 11:23 AM   #2881
ses1230
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCook View Post
I am totally annoyed that I can't book a FP beyond the first 7 days of our trip (we're there 10 nights total but are devoting the early part of the trip to AK/EC/HS and have the ADRs and FPs already booked). Why would they have a policy in place that discourages long stays?? Preparing for our trip has certainly felt a lot less 'magical' this time around.
You can. You just have to wait until after day 1 of your vacation for day 8 to open; after day 2 day 9 will open, etc.

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #2882
jaysmom4285
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCook View Post
I am totally annoyed that I can't book a FP beyond the first 7 days of our trip (we're there 10 nights total but are devoting the early part of the trip to AK/EC/HS and have the ADRs and FPs already booked). Why would they have a policy in place that discourages long stays?? Preparing for our trip has certainly felt a lot less 'magical' this time around.
You shouldn't have any problem getting a BoG FP+ for the last three days of your vacation. You'll be able to book for day 8 on day 1 of your stay, and for day 9 on day 2, etc. (I think I got that right, but you get the drift.) There's plenty of availability for BoG FP+, even on the same day, so please don't stress about it.
jaysmom4285 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old Today, 11:43 AM   #2883
marymac123
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=sayheyrenee;51973226]You can't book until you are within 27 days of your trip.[/QUOTE

I thought I am today...we arrive the 26th??

marymac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:57 AM   #2884
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post
Thank you, I finally got it! But there are none available for our 1st 7 days.
Marymac123, what day are you checking in and what day are you wanting to have lunch at BOG?

Today they are booking for August 26th.
You will be able to book the BOG FP 27 days from the date you want to eat lunch at BOG. It doesn't open the first 7 days up like the ride FP's, it opens 1 day at a time

Your ticker indicates 3 weeks + 6 days from the day you are going which would be August 26th (unless the ticker is wrong ) and you should be able to book the BOG FP for August 26th today.

If you are wanting a BOG FP for August 27th, you can book it tomorrow, 28th will be available on Friday, etc.

Hope this helps
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #2885
andrewilley
Port Orleans Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post
I thought I am today...we arrive the 26th??
If you arrive on the 26th, you should be able to book for the 26th today, yes. Then tomorrow you can book for the 27th, and so on. All the way up to the seventh day of your stay, but you won't be able to book for anything beyond then until after you arrive on-site.

Andre

For more info on the Port Orleans resorts, please visit www.portorleans.org
Now including a Trip Report forum - any comments on your POR/POFQ stays are welcome

Days Inn Lakeside: Apr/May 89 Disney's Wilderness Lodge: Feb 99Disney's Beach Club: Sep 07, Sep 09
Disney's Dixie Landings: Jul/Aug 95, Oct 96, Sep/Oct 97, Feb 99
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside: Sep/Oct 02, Jun 04, May/Jun 05, May 06, Oct 07, Aug 08, Aug 09, Feb 10, Halloween 10, Aug 11, Aug 12, Feb 13, Aug 13... and coming next, Aug 14
andrewilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #2886
marymac123
DIS Veteran

Yup the 26th. Thank You I got it figured now. I just saw the 7 days open and "assumed" even though I read the thread. Thank you!!

marymac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:00 PM   #2887
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysmom4285 View Post

You shouldn't have any problem getting a BoG FP+ for the last three days of your vacation. You'll be able to book for day 8 on day 1 of your stay, and for day 9 on day 2, etc. (I think I got that right, but you get the drift.) There's plenty of availability for BoG FP+, even on the same day, so please don't stress about it.
This!!! We had ours booked in advance, however, our ride FPs went faster than expected and standby lines were too long so we wanted to eat earlier. It was about noon and our BOG ressie was for 1:20. I literally stood in the middle of Tomorrowland and pulled up the website. I kept refreshing the screen and tons of different times were popping up. After about 3 refreshes, a time for 12:10-12:30 came up. Booked it, walked over to Fantasyland and checked in immediately!
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
SRUAlmn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #2888
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

I just tried to log in and check to see if my October dates were available and got a pop up window that said this: We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal.

Does that mean that the website is no longer working unless you receive the email invitation?

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: