Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #151
tweis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by August2010 View Post
We had a similar situation on the Fantasy. It all boils down to the CM. Some are great and some are blah. We got scolded for not bring the kids with us to the MDR one night! Overall we had a great cruise too. These little things don't make or break the experience but it would have been nice to have better service in those areas.

I really enjoyed your report! It's nice to see an honest opinion. Your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!
It really does boil down to the individual CM. We had good ones on our first cruise, great ones on our second cruise, and not so great on our third so I guess 2 out of 3 is not bad.

Thank you so much for reading.

3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators Link is broken so "google" "Our dreamy anniversary cruise"

5 Night Disney Dream Double Dip June 2012
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:47 AM   #152
disney_princess_85
Liked the sky effect
If we feel like having pop tarts for breakfast we can

Thanks for sharing your detailed report! We've sailed on the Dream twice and we're trying the Magic for the first time in November.
January 2002- Disneyland Paris, Sequoia Lodge, October 2007- Disneyland Paris, Newport Bay Club, May 2008- Walt Disney World, Pop Century/Universal Studios, Royal Pacific Resort, January 2009- Disneyland Paris, Holiday Inn, March 2009- Disneyland Paris, Sequoia Lodge, May 2009- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, September 2009- Walt Disney World, Coronado Springs/Universal Studios, Hard Rock Hotel Club Level, November 2009- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, February 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, May 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, August-September 2010- Walt Disney World, Saratoga Springs/Universal Studios, Royal Pacific Resort Club Level, October 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, December 2010-January 2011- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, September 2011- Walt Disney World, POFQ/Disney Dream/Walt Disney World, Saratoga Springs, October 2012- Walt Disney World, Pop Century/Disney Dream/Walt Disney World, Wilderness Lodge, February 2013- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, October 2013- Walt Disney World, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge, May 2014- Disneyland, Paradise Pier

Lauren
disney_princess_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-18-2014, 10:03 AM   #153
tweis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_princess_85 View Post
Thanks for sharing your detailed report! We've sailed on the Dream twice and we're trying the Magic for the first time in November.
Thanks so much for reading! I'm sure you all will have a Magical cruise!

3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators Link is broken so "google" "Our dreamy anniversary cruise"

Old 09-20-2014, 04:42 PM   #154
Desnik
I actually love packing and planning
I'm glad DH and I were friends first then a couple

This TR rocked!! Thank you so much for your detailed info & pics! Our first cruise was on the Dream in Jan (4 night) & we will be sailing on the Magic in Nov (7 night). I cannot tell you how helpful all your info is for my planning!
Desnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:56 PM   #155
tweis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnik View Post
This TR rocked!! Thank you so much for your detailed info & pics! Our first cruise was on the Dream in Jan (4 night) & we will be sailing on the Magic in Nov (7 night). I cannot tell you how helpful all your info is for my planning!
Thank you so much! That was really sweet! I am so glad that my review has helped you in your planning. I'm sure you all will have a Wonderful cruise and maybe I can read your report when you get back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: