Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2014, 03:40 AM   #91
Schafffamily
Earning My Ears

akoder, vanryswick2, cdhanisch06, & Kacalabrese,

Welcome! Sorry that nobody has seen this until now!

I'll add you to our FE list, but as the trip is so soon, I can't promise that everyone will be able to add you to theirs...I hope this makes sense! Do you all know how Fish Extenders work? Google it but don't get too overwhelmed lol.

I'll send the google docs link to you via PM. You should be able to add your personal information to. And if you'd rather not participate, just delete your name. =)

We have a fb group for our cruise also! It's set to secret I think, so I'll see if you can be added. =)

Last edited by Schafffamily; 11-05-2014 at 11:46 AM.
Schafffamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #92
akoder
Earning My Ears

please add just my children... 2 children that's it... my husband and I don't need to participate. I would private message if I could... please add me asap.... so bummed I didn't know about this forum sooner to actually join when everyone else did....
akoder is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-10-2014, 04:35 PM   #93
akoder
Earning My Ears

trying to get my count up so I can message
Old 11-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #94
akoder
Earning My Ears

I would just talk to you thru facebook but this forum is preventing me from doing anything
Old 11-10-2014, 04:44 PM   #95
akoder
Earning My Ears

I tried adding myself thru gmail to the link... please let me know if that did anything? if not I am close w/ thse comments to being able to message!
Old 11-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #96
akoder
Earning My Ears

almost able to .....
Old 11-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #97
akoder
Earning My Ears

MESSAGE!! Wohoo!!!
Old 11-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #98
HerWyness
Earning My Ears

First time - bummed to miss FE

We are first timers. I just heard about fish extenders from a co-worker. Bummed we missed out. Looking forward to the getaway with our identical twin 3 year olds!
HerWyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:12 PM   #99
HerWyness
Earning My Ears

Catching up

Just read through all of the posts and think I'm caught up. I'm not sure if there still is a facebook page or not...I'm not able to follow the link or find it searching. If there is, please let me know how to get included...thanks!

Also, we missed the boat (no pun intended) on fish extenders...if there is a family that is interested in a mini exchange, let me know and we can set it up. I know it's really last minute, but thought I'd throw it out there.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:17 PM   #100
akoder
Earning My Ears

Exclamation

herwyness: I would happily do an exchange between our families if you are interested? email me: akoder7@yahoo.com (sorry admins if emails arent allowed but i cannot message or do anything else.. )and we can go over specifics unless we can get into one of the bigger groups... email me above too if you guys can see this in time to add my family
Old 11-11-2014, 06:53 AM   #101
MissChris
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone.

I see we have some latecomers. I sympathize completely and I believe that schafffamily has added akoder to the list, I'm not sure about the others. But because it's so close to sailing I don't want you to be disappointed if not many of the participants are actually able to include you. Lots of people do craft projects and homemade gifts and might not be able to make more at short notice. And a few, like my family, have already started our trips and can't add any more.

There is a meet up the first day, let me know if you're interested and I'll get you the info.

Introducing my family
Me Disney instigator, Mr. bold and hearty, our Big Girl and social butterfly , and the new guy
MissChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:21 AM   #102
akoder
Earning My Ears

Smile

Thank you everyone!! I am actually in touch now with Schafferfamily and HerWyness to possibly do a private exchange for us two. I realize now it is late and I apologize... I will definitely know now for the future what to do and where to go to sign up for things! Looking forward to leaving soon!! Have a great time everyone!!
Old 11-11-2014, 04:52 PM   #103
HerWyness
Earning My Ears

Meet up

Thanks all. We're really excited, and I'm just glad I found out about this before we got on board, so I am able to pull something off (thanks akoder!). My kids are little and will have fun regardless!

Interested in the meet up information, too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: