Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 07:43 AM   #1606
funatdisney
Disneyland, DH and my horses have a soothing effect on my soul, and always brings a smile on my face.

I was sent a survey about the Member Cruise. Did any one realize the free 8 X 10 picture was one of the gifts?. One of the questions listed each day's gift and the 8 X 10 picture was one of them. I thought that was more of a gimick to get you to buy more pictures. haha

DVC member since 2007; SSR and VGC.

Last edited by funatdisney; 10-10-2013 at 10:19 AM.
funatdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #1607
Johnny Quest
DIS Veteran

Oh Well!

So we are home...What a downer! Flew Spirit and the gate attendants were really being strick about carryons in Orlando. Glad that's over.
We will think twice before booking them again.

Our post cruise stay at the Treehouse Villas was fantastic. We had a great time at the Halloween Party(lots of candy) and the entertainment was amazing. Mark dressed as Harry Potter and got a lot of great reactions from both cast members and guests. Seems that he resembles him and heard "hi Harry" all night. I'll post pics asap.

We also have some pictures of the suites and will post them. Thanks again to everyone who took time to visit with us at Cabana #4 and on the crawl. It was great meeting all of you. Hope to do it again!

Jim
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #1608
KerryFamily04
We love everything Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Quest View Post
So we are home...What a downer! Flew Spirit and the gate attendants were really being strick about carryons in Orlando. Glad that's over. We will think twice before booking them again. Jim
I had a friend who flew spirit to Texas. She said by the time they were charged fee after fee she could have flow any other carrier and would have had better customer service. Lucky for up I didn't know southwest was 2 checked bags so I was able to spread out the bags and stay under the weight.

Already ready to be back on vacation!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #1609
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Quest View Post
So we are home...What a downer! Flew Spirit and the gate attendants were really being strick about carryons in Orlando. Glad that's over. We will think twice before booking them again. Our post cruise stay at the Treehouse Villas was fantastic. We had a great time at the Halloween Party(lots of candy) and the entertainment was amazing. Mark dressed as Harry Potter and got a lot of great reactions from both cast members and guests. Seems that he resembles him and heard "hi Harry" all night. I'll post pics asap. We also have some pictures of the suites and will post them. Thanks again to everyone who took time to visit with us at Cabana #4 and on the crawl. It was great meeting all of you. Hope to do it again! Jim
Thanks for everything you and Christine did to make our first Disney cruise and our first DVC Member cruise even more memorable! The cabin crawl, the bus, and just keeping this whole thing going!!!! OH THE drama when we first began thinking about this cruise ( and even more for all of the folks who were booked on the ship to begin with )! It was all worth it for us, we are so pleased we decided to come aboard. We are forever grateful for all your efforts, and all the advice we received to prepare for the trip. Deb and Jed O'Brien
DisneyBelle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #1610
MikeyandCinnie
Earning My Ears

HELP!! Did you go on the Waverunner excursion at Castaway Cay day 2??I am going out on a limb: IF you were on the 9 am Waverunner tour on island day 2 please message me.
MikeyandCinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:00 PM   #1611
Henlady
DIS Veteran

I wasn't sure if I should post this question, but curiosity has the best of me.
Remember how the Kerry family's FE gifts got way laid by UPS and then never made it to the ship. They asked anyone who still wanted the gift to e-mail them their address, which I did, and she did answer back. Has anyone else who may have provided their address received the FE gift from them? If so, I'm wondering if I should provide them with my address again.
Not being snarky or mean, I'm just curious.

Henlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #1612
KerryFamily04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henlady View Post
I wasn't sure if I should post this question, but curiosity has the best of me. Remember how the Kerry family's FE gifts got way laid by UPS and then never made it to the ship. They asked anyone who still wanted the gift to e-mail them their address, which I did, and she did answer back. Has anyone else who may have provided their address received the FE gift from them? If so, I'm wondering if I should provide them with my address again. Not being snarky or mean, I'm just curious.
They are actually in the trunk of my car. My grandma had a stroke so between kids, life and her I haven't had a chance to mad it to the post office. Sorry! I will get to soon.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:13 PM   #1613
Henlady
DIS Veteran

So sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she is doing OK. Believe me I understand about life "happening". I was just curious, because our mail gets kind of screwed up sometimes out here.

I thought of you today when I had to send a pkg to my Dtr. The lady asked if I wanted UPS or FED EX and I told her definitely FED Ex - Don't trust UPS anymore, she just kind of looked at me and grinned, like she may have agreed.

You take care and I hope things smooth out for you.

Henlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:02 PM   #1614
KerryFamily04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henlady View Post
So sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she is doing OK. Believe me I understand about life "happening". I was just curious, because our mail gets kind of screwed up sometimes out here. I thought of you today when I had to send a pkg to my Dtr. The lady asked if I wanted UPS or FED EX and I told her definitely FED Ex - Don't trust UPS anymore, she just kind of looked at me and grinned, like she may have agreed. You take care and I hope things smooth out for you.
Happy Halloween!
Old 11-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #1615
poison ivy
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone,

It's been really hard to get back into life after such an awesome cruise.

Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. It's so true how life gets in the way. I pray she is ok.

I wanted to say how much we loved this cruise!! And to thank everyone for all the wonderful things you've said and done for us as well. It was overwhelming from the moment we arrived!!!
We loved meeting so many great people. This was our best cruise ever!

Charles, (magicalclown) I am so sorry to learn everything your family has been going through and really glad you shared your story. It was wonderful to meet and spend time with you and your family. I am so thankful the cruise was able to bring moments of happiness through all the sadness for your mother. Please send her my best.

I will post some pictures up including our cabin and what I have of the royal suites.

It was such an amazing cruise.

Loved the Cabin Crawl!!! Loved the FE's!! Loved that cabana!!!
Loved getting to meet and hang out with such great people!!!

I can't thank everyone enough and hope we all get to cruise together as much as we can in the future.
You guys are the best!!!

Christine
poison ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #1616
Johnny Quest
DIS Veteran

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that there is a great trip report about our cruise from XOSamma. She is the DD of Crazy8Ma. You can find it here;

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3185981

I hope everyone is doing well,
Jim
Old 11-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #1617
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

Thanks, Jim for the link. So nice to see such great pictures. I have a few pictures of the Roy and Walt Disney suites that I hope to post soon.
PS Hoping to see everyone again in 2015? Going to pass on 2014 for the cruise. Deb and Jed
DisneyBelle99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: