Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
RMoneyTheHBomb
Mouseketeer

WDW AP Discounts - Nov 2013

Hey All-

Apologies if this has been covered. I can't seem to search threads right now, but I tired to go back a few pages.

My question is that of Annual Pass Discounts for our Premiere Pass.

I hear that discounts typically are released a few months before the date. In our case , We are hoping to go NOV 12 -21 to beat Thanksgiving.. (Hoping that time after food and wine / before Thanksgiving may be a slow week)

Anyways, If I book our Hotel now (Either CBR or POR Royal Room), should these discounts pop up, can I call back and get them applied? Or would I need to cancel / re-register?

Also, does anyone know typically how good these discounts are? Is it the sort of thing where they are announced on a monday morning and sold out by monday afternoon?

Lastly, does anyone know if there is any type of AP discount for the cruise line?

Thanks all!
RMoneyTheHBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoneyTheHBomb View Post
Hey All-

Apologies if this has been covered. I can't seem to search threads right now, but I tired to go back a few pages.

My question is that of Annual Pass Discounts for our Premiere Pass.

I hear that discounts typically are released a few months before the date. In our case , We are hoping to go NOV 12 -21 to beat Thanksgiving.. (Hoping that time after food and wine / before Thanksgiving may be a slow week)

Anyways, If I book our Hotel now (Either CBR or POR Royal Room), should these discounts pop up, can I call back and get them applied? Or would I need to cancel / re-register?
You should be able to apply new discounts to a current package. At least I have read this before on these boards, but I could be wrong since we're DVC. This might be a better question for the Resorts board ...

Quote:
Also, does anyone know typically how good these discounts are? Is it the sort of thing where they are announced on a monday morning and sold out by monday afternoon?
Mousesavers has lists of historical discounts, so check out your time of year for last year.

Quote:
Lastly, does anyone know if there is any type of AP discount for the cruise line?
They run them occasionally for AP holders, but not very often. And if they are running AP discounts, they may also be running military/Fl res/*GT specials, some of which may be better than an AP discount. A good TA can keep track of them for you, and call you if there is an AP discount. Or just frequent the DCL boards.
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: