Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
kurtisjames
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up $100 Disney Visa Credit

I just called 1-800-943-8319 to apply for a Disney Visa card using code: CYKP and will receive $100 off our first billing statement! Make sure to call the number listed, each number has a diff promo code. $100!!! WOO HOO!! ENJOY!!
kurtisjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Judique
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtisjames View Post
I just called 1-800-943-8319 to apply for a Disney Visa card using code: CYKP and will receive $100 off our first billing statement! Make sure to call the number listed, each number has a diff promo code. $100!!! WOO HOO!! ENJOY!!
Did you know about the $200 gift card offer?
Judique is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #3
kurtisjames
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judique View Post
Did you know about the $200 gift card offer?
NO! Do tell!!!!! Do you have the information on it? An ever bigger WOOOO HOOOO!
kurtisjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
dreamin_disney
DIS Veteran

I wish we could still sign up for a 2nd card(account) to qualify for the $200 offer. Has anyone recently tried and was able to get a 2nd account?
Old 08-14-2011, 02:22 AM   #5
ValpoCory
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtisjames View Post
Apply online for that deal by clicking here:

http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/10...px?CELL=6JJT01

And then email them telling them you have heard of other new cardholders getting a $200 enrollment bonus. I just did that last week and they gave me 100 reward points on top of the $100 statement credit.

Disney Trips:
Disneyland: Jan '13 (VGC -- Trip Report), Aug '10 (Beach house), May '04 (Good Neighbor hotel), Sept '00 (Good Neighbor hotel), about a dozen times from 1985-89
WDW: Dec '15 (BLT), Jan '11 (BWV), Oct '08 (CBR), Sept '07 (POFQ), May '99 (CSR), Mar '92 (CBR), June '82 (Offsite)
ValpoCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #6
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamin_disney View Post
I wish we could still sign up for a 2nd card(account) to qualify for the $200 offer. Has anyone recently tried and was able to get a 2nd account?
We did. DH got the initial offer this winter, when we first debated a cruise. Signed up, started charging, and got the $200 gc a few weeks later. Come May, I got the offer in my name.

Wasn't sure, so I sat on it a while. I re-read all the terms, and nothing was mentioned about two per family. I applied for the second offer in my name only (and finally got the Tink card!).

Charged one thing, and we just got our second $200 GC. We plan on only using the initial account for our cruise, and mine will just sit for emergencies, and an even better credit rating!
Old 08-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
NYEmomma
DIS Veteran

I've been waiting & hoping we'd get the $200 offer in the mail (BOTH of my parents did! ) but no such luck. Now we're 7 weeks out from our WDW trip... do you think I'm too late to apply to this one and get the $100 credit in time for our trip?

8/82 off-site :: 12/88 off-site :: 2/93 POFQ :: 12/98 off-site :: 10/02 POFQ :: 10/11 POFQ :: 2/15 POR

NYEmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #8
dreamin_disney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
We did. DH got the initial offer this winter, when we first debated a cruise. Signed up, started charging, and got the $200 gc a few weeks later. Come May, I got the offer in my name.

Wasn't sure, so I sat on it a while. I re-read all the terms, and nothing was mentioned about two per family. I applied for the second offer in my name only (and finally got the Tink card!).

Charged one thing, and we just got our second $200 GC. We plan on only using the initial account for our cruise, and mine will just sit for emergencies, and an even better credit rating!
I already have an account. I meant open up another acct in my name to get aanother new account. I know in the past you were allowed to but they changed it. I know a few on this board that have 2-3 disney visa accts in their name.

My dh got the $200 offer that expired in June but he didnt sign up for it. If i could have i would but was afraid to sign up and get denied cuz I already had one.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:29 PM   #9
mommytoxzande
Mouseketeer

And then email them telling them you have heard of other new cardholders getting a $200 enrollment bonus. I just did that last week and they gave me 100 reward points on top of the $100 statement credit.[/QUOTE]

What address did you email? I just signed up for the card, but I was only offered a 25 dollar gift card. This is a much better deal. It would be worth a shot to e-mail.

Thanks
Old 08-15-2011, 01:54 AM   #10
KrazyKollector
Mouseketeer

Yeah, I just signed up and got a lousy $50 statement credit. I would LOVE to get either a $100 or even better, $200.
KrazyKollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: