Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #316
MeeskaMomma
DIS Veteran

Joining in. I have a lot to catch up on. Currently I a enjoying all the food pics!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #317
nfggirl5454
Mouseketeer

Yeah! WPE's breakfast pizza is my favorite. I'm in south Florida for a wedding and I'm supposed to drive the 5 hours home tomorrow evening. I'm debating getting a room in Orlando partially just to have breakfast at WPE Sunday morning (I can't go to Disney for the day though as I have family from NC visiting).

Looking forward to reading about your holiday trip!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #318
MarieTheCat24
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeskaMomma View Post
Joining in. I have a lot to catch up on. Currently I a enjoying all the food pics!
Welcome! And thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfggirl5454 View Post
Yeah! WPE's breakfast pizza is my favorite. I'm in south Florida for a wedding and I'm supposed to drive the 5 hours home tomorrow evening. I'm debating getting a room in Orlando partially just to have breakfast at WPE Sunday morning (I can't go to Disney for the day though as I have family from NC visiting).

Looking forward to reading about your holiday trip!
Nice. Breakfast at WPE (and not having to drive all the way) is worth it.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #319
sue_88
DIS veteran

This seemed like such a good trip. You got to do all the "must do's" and your family split up when different interests dictated. It seemed like a perfect family memory.

I love the animation class at Disney Studios and enjoyed seeing your (very talented!) drawings. I am going to make sure to do that more on my next vacation.

I am right there with you on your opinion of Midway Mania! I so love that ride!! And I would have congratulated you on your early arrival to the gate. I also use the early arrival strategy to make sure I get my fastpass and a short wait for my first Midway ride. It's the sensible thing to do!

That was so strange that Disney workers came to visit your toilet. A few years back, I went to a park and left up my "do not distrub sign" thinking that no one would enter while I was away. When I got back to my room they had come in a installed an ironing board. I guess some things just can't wait.

I wish I got to go home from Disney by car! I always feel very nervous and rushed while getting everything back into my suitcase and off to the airport. And you even got to go to dtd (and see it VERY uncrowded) before leaving Florida. I love dtd. I need a portal so that I can go there as often as possible.

I will keep an eye out for your new report updates. Thanks for shareing your trips.

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
Old 05-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #320
cindianne320
Mouseketeer

Ugh. I hate the end. But can't wait to read about your latest trip!
2010- POR, 2011- POP, 2013- A of A and Disney Dream! 2014-CS
Old 05-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #321
MarieTheCat24
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_88 View Post
This seemed like such a good trip. You got to do all the "must do's" and your family split up when different interests dictated. It seemed like a perfect family memory.

I love the animation class at Disney Studios and enjoyed seeing your (very talented!) drawings. I am going to make sure to do that more on my next vacation.

I am right there with you on your opinion of Midway Mania! I so love that ride!! And I would have congratulated you on your early arrival to the gate. I also use the early arrival strategy to make sure I get my fastpass and a short wait for my first Midway ride. It's the sensible thing to do!

That was so strange that Disney workers came to visit your toilet. A few years back, I went to a park and left up my "do not distrub sign" thinking that no one would enter while I was away. When I got back to my room they had come in a installed an ironing board. I guess some things just can't wait.

I wish I got to go home from Disney by car! I always feel very nervous and rushed while getting everything back into my suitcase and off to the airport. And you even got to go to dtd (and see it VERY uncrowded) before leaving Florida. I love dtd. I need a portal so that I can go there as often as possible.

I will keep an eye out for your new report updates. Thanks for shareing your trips.
I definitely recommend doing the animation class as many times as possible. It's such a nice change of pace.

That's weird about the ironing board, but, you're right, they must not have been able to wait.

Yeah, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with airport stress. Obviously flying saves a lot of time, but driving is so much more relaxing (for me at least).

Thanks for reading!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindianne320 View Post
Ugh. I hate the end. But can't wait to read about your latest trip!
Yay!!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #322
KristenRB
Mouseketeer

I'm only halfway through your TR and you haw already made references to all my favorites things at WDW, Depeche Mode, Peter Gabriel and The Police.

You have THE best humor, and I love being able to read about all the awesome-ness that is the world through you and your families trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
September 29-October 5 2014

Me DBF
Old 05-30-2013, 11:46 PM   #323
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

I am back from Disney. Believe it or not, I somehow managed to do other things besides just stare at that glorious diseased Dino painting. So I should probably be working on my own TRs but nope I had to check out yours first.

YEAHHHH!!! Awesome TSM scores. Better than I've ever done. YOU ROCK!!!

I love all your Muppet pics. That is just one of those attractions where you can notice 23903 new things each time.

OH MY GOD WARN ME BEFORE YOU SPRING POFQ PICS ON US. Oh my god, this just made my soul ache!!! I MISS IT SO MUCH!!! WHAT A FLAWLESS RESORT!!! I AM SO IN LOVE!!!

Of course the WPE mac & cheese is the best you've ever had. If anyone said otherwise I would immediately track them down and demand to know where on earth better mac & cheese can be found.

I am jealous of your directional skills!! So not something I posess. World of Disney is too much. Every time I go in there it's like going in for the first time.

Not only does Snow's prince's hair look lighter, the face looks nothing like him LOL. Wow.

I'm happy you let the maintenance guys in. I would have embarassed myself by saying, "Do you think I was born yesterday? Let's see some identification, boys!" And because I've seen too many movies, I would doubt them still after seeing the IDs. IDs can be faked. The moral of this story is: be glad you aren't me.

I sang the Dream Along With Mickey song during 90% of #BirthdayFestivus13. Good thing I was with Jess, who is probably the only person in the world who could tolerate it probably even longer than me.

Oh my God, sugar cookie on top, chocolate chip on the bottom. YOU GENIUS.

WOOOO ROTCOMS!!!

Okay, I can't believe I was in Disney for 2 weeks and I *STILL* didn't get over to WPE for breakfast. I fail, but I'm really happy your world was rocked by the pizza and this whole trip! You so deserved it after the 2011 trip and I am so happy you got to go again in November! I AM SO EXCITED TO GO READ THAT ONE. YAY.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:18 AM   #324
Mickey'sMainMami
I love playing video games!!
I also love playing with my nephew's toys!

Jumping in late, but loving it so far!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #325
MarieTheCat24
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenRB View Post
I'm only halfway through your TR and you haw already made references to all my favorites things at WDW, Depeche Mode, Peter Gabriel and The Police.

You have THE best humor, and I love being able to read about all the awesome-ness that is the world through you and your families trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I'm glad you're enjoying it!!! Thanks for reading!
Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
I am back from Disney. Believe it or not, I somehow managed to do other things besides just stare at that glorious diseased Dino painting. So I should probably be working on my own TRs but nope I had to check out yours first.

YEAHHHH!!! Awesome TSM scores. Better than I've ever done. YOU ROCK!!!

I love all your Muppet pics. That is just one of those attractions where you can notice 23903 new things each time.

OH MY GOD WARN ME BEFORE YOU SPRING POFQ PICS ON US. Oh my god, this just made my soul ache!!! I MISS IT SO MUCH!!! WHAT A FLAWLESS RESORT!!! I AM SO IN LOVE!!!

Of course the WPE mac & cheese is the best you've ever had. If anyone said otherwise I would immediately track them down and demand to know where on earth better mac & cheese can be found.

I am jealous of your directional skills!! So not something I posess. World of Disney is too much. Every time I go in there it's like going in for the first time.

Not only does Snow's prince's hair look lighter, the face looks nothing like him LOL. Wow.

I'm happy you let the maintenance guys in. I would have embarassed myself by saying, "Do you think I was born yesterday? Let's see some identification, boys!" And because I've seen too many movies, I would doubt them still after seeing the IDs. IDs can be faked. The moral of this story is: be glad you aren't me.

I sang the Dream Along With Mickey song during 90% of #BirthdayFestivus13. Good thing I was with Jess, who is probably the only person in the world who could tolerate it probably even longer than me.

Oh my God, sugar cookie on top, chocolate chip on the bottom. YOU GENIUS.

WOOOO ROTCOMS!!!

Okay, I can't believe I was in Disney for 2 weeks and I *STILL* didn't get over to WPE for breakfast. I fail, but I'm really happy your world was rocked by the pizza and this whole trip! You so deserved it after the 2011 trip and I am so happy you got to go again in November! I AM SO EXCITED TO GO READ THAT ONE. YAY.
Right? Every time I go to Muppetvision or the gift shop, I find new things to laugh at. It's the best.

I miss POFQ too. I'm so glad you loved it so much because, if you didn't, I don't know that we'd still be able to be friends.

Apparently Snow found a new prince while we weren't paying attention. Hmm. Did we miss a straight-to-VHS movie in the 90s or something?

Hahahahaha Part of me thinks I should have been more suspicious of the maintenance people, but whatevs. If it was anywhere other than Disney, I would've been all LOL NOPE when they showed up at the door and asked to come in.

Yeah, the JOIN THE PARTY A CASTLE PARTY song is on regular rotation in my head. Which means everyone else gets to listen to me sing it. They're not as tolerant as Jess.

Put Breakfast at WPE at the top of your Must Do list right now, young lady. Life-changing breakfast is the best kind of breakfast. I'm pretty sure that's like an ancient proverb and not something I just made up. Yeah. Totally an ancient proverb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey'sMainMami View Post
Jumping in late, but loving it so far!
YAY!! Thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: