Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #91
SoarinOverDisney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy Lover View Post
Wishing everyone a safe trip to our cruise and a wonderful vacation
Thanks! You too!!
SoarinOverDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #92
Robin986
Disney Dreamer

Cruising with my best friend! Her 1st Disney Cruise and my.....I dunno, I lost count! So excited!!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #93
amydavisdigital
Earning My Ears

2 days! Sorry I have not been on. Been so busy! But we got our hotel confirmed in miami for tomorrow night and will be stopping by downtown disney to pick up some disney stuff before heading to miami. We missed out on the sign up for FE but we will do it next time. We have our door decor to work on tonight as a project with the kids. And we have our bags packed and ready to go!! See you all Thursday!

amydavisdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #94
Disgram0912
Earning My Ears

great cruise

Thank you to all of you who participated in the FE. William loved all of his gifts and has not taken off the bracelet that Emerson made for him. I am sorry Greatmousedetective. I called guest services twice and never could find your cabin number to bring your gifts. Thank you for all the hard work you put forth. We truly enjoyed our 1st Disney cruise. It surpassed all of our expectations. Until we cruise again......
Disgram0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #95
SoarinOverDisney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgram0912 View Post
Thank you to all of you who participated in the FE. William loved all of his gifts and has not taken off the bracelet that Emerson made for him. I am sorry Greatmousedetective. I called guest services twice and never could find your cabin number to bring your gifts. Thank you for all the hard work you put forth. We truly enjoyed our 1st Disney cruise. It surpassed all of our expectations. Until we cruise again......
Thanks for the cute & useful gifts that came in the Cars bags! Chris is hoping to find out where you found the Tink tissues. Last year she found Princess ones at Dollar Tree. She thought it was ironic that I was given an ankle brace as my leg has been hurting. She found out that its really my knee when I joked, "how in the world am I going to get this up on my knee?" No seriously though it came in handy for walking through the airport and for the plane ride home since I've been putting weight on the other leg! Thanks!!

So glad William had fun for his 4th and that both my Christa & your Alison had a good 40th! We called Guest Services too for Audrey/Nate. Also while Chris took a nap I walked all of Decks 1,2,5,6,7,8 looking for an extra FE (since I'm not able to run right now). The only one not on the list was on Deck 6 for the Rodriguez Family. We left the gifts in that one. If that's GMDs FE then great they got them and if not then another family got the 3 nights of gifts

Thanks again for putting the list together. Hopefully we will be accident free next cruise and we can organize the list. I know Chris was looking forward to it but was just so sore from being hit on 1/16/13. Thankfully she was able to enjoy the cruise even though we only went out on Key West. We had to stay on the ship the other 2 port days. But we love the ship too

Lastly, we received the most beautifully wrapped Pluto Vinylmation with the most inclusive cute label celebrating Chris' 40th, our 12th and the Grand Slam. We don't know who to thank. We know its not Alison, Eileen and William's cabin as they received a similar Vinyl but was Donald Duck & their gifts came in Cars bags. So out of 6 cabins that only leaves 4 cabins. The only other gift we received was the awesome keychain & wonderful dice and laminated game list from the Barton's. That leaves the Kone's, Shabeekerson's and the Parker's. Whomever left gift, please know your label and wrapping brought the biggest smile to Chris' face and then when we saw it was a collectible Vinyl our jaw dropped! Thank you for the wonderful surprise!

We only hope we put as much smiles on all your familie's faces! Thanks again!! See ya real soon...
Old 04-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #96
SoarinOverDisney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareds_mommy View Post
did the FE list get emailed out? we are leaving tomorrow for spring break here, and get back just in time to leave for our first cruise.
We love the creative gifts you all made, thank you!

And hope you had a Wonderful 25th Anniversary!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:25 AM   #97
Goofy Lover
Mouseketeer

Hi Soaring, the Vinylamation was from us. At the bottom of the label I stamped From: Goofylover and family but it was difficult to read when printed. We "Shabeekersons" are happy you liked it! Thanks to all for a wonderful extra on our amazing cruise
Old 05-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #98
SoarinOverDisney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy Lover View Post
Hi Soaring, the Vinylamation was from us. At the bottom of the label I stamped From: Goofylover and family but it was difficult to read when printed. We "Shabeekersons" are happy you liked it! Thanks to all for a wonderful extra on our amazing cruise
Thank you Goofylover and all of the Shabeekersons Family!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: