Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
disneylandkitkat
Mouseketeer

SoCal residents can win a pair of Disneyland tickets in 2 Days for $99 Ticket Contest

just a heads up.... So Cal residents could win a pair of Disneyland tickets in our 2 Days for $99 Ticket Contest! Details at 5 pm PT at the Disney Parks Blog. follow disneyland on facebook or go to disney park blog website at 5pm for more info
disneylandkitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
disneylandkitkat
Mouseketeer

So who entered??? You can find info by googling disney park blog

So Cal Residents: Want to have a little fun with us today? Play along in our game and think about all the fun things you like to do at the Parks (we highlight 99 of them in today’s video). You could have a chance to win a pair of the newest tickets at Disneyland Resort – the 2-Day-for-$99 Tickets. These tickets are valid for 1 park per day through May 14, 2011.

As we mentioned in yesterday’s post, we’ll be adding some family entertainment on weekends between January 14 and March 6. We’re officially announcing the five, fun new experiences for “Family Fun Weekends” in today’s video that shows 99 exciting moments at the Parks (Hint: Look for Mickey!). Be one of the first 99 to correctly identify, in order, the five new experiences in the video, and follow the rules – listed at this link and summarized below – and you and your guest could enjoy all the fun the Disneyland Resort has to offer.

Here’s how you can enter if you’re 18 or older:

Watch the video and e-mail the following information to contests@disney.go.com.
Your first and last name in the body of the email.
Your mailing address (no P.O. Boxes).
The official names of the new entertainment, listed in order, as they appear in the video.
Please follow the instructions carefully. Entries that do not follow these directions will be disqualified.

We’ll send notifications to the winners via e-mail by 5 p.m. on Thursday, and we’ll post a link to the list of winners at the top of the post. To read all the contest rules and eligibility requirements, click here.

If you win, we will mail the tickets to the mailing address provided.

While you have to be a So Cal resident to win a pair of “2-Day-for-$99 Tickets,” you can still join in the fun if you don’t live in Southern California. If you’re not a So Cal resident, you are eligible to participate and win a 1-Day Park Hopper ticket.

Good luck!

P.S. Please don’t spoil it for others by posting guesses or answers in the comments.

Contest open to US residents 18 and over. Void where prohibited by law. Ends 1/5/11.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
happiestever
Earning My Ears

I wish I would have seen this earlier. It looks like the contest started at 5:00 and ended at 6:30. I sent mine off but I don't think it made it in time.
happiestever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
disneylandkitkat
Mouseketeer

good luck i hope u made it in on time
Old 01-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #5
perlster
DIS Veteran

Thumbs up

We have a winner!

Props to disneylandkitkat - although I look at that blog occasionally, you had to see that post almost immediately as it was put up. I think it was (if not exactly at 5 PM) maybe 1 or 2 minutes later. I sent off my entry at 5:06 PM, had my fingers crossed, and just saw an email sent at 10:05 AM:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings & Congratulations!

We thank you for entering our “2-Day Ticket for $99” Contest and are pleased to inform you that you are a WINNER!

You are one of the first 99 people who correctly listed, in order, the five, fun new experiences coming to the Disneyland® Resort in 2011. Based on the home address you provided as part of our contest, we are pleased to provide you with a pair of 2-Day tickets.

These tickets, which are only available to Southern California residents, allow you the flexibility to visit either the Disneyland or Disney California Adventure™ park (one park per day) when you visit the Resort. The 2-Day tickets expire on May 14, 2011. We will be sending these tickets by registered mail, and the return receipt is how we’ll know you got your prize.

We hope that you and your guest enjoy visiting the Disneyland Resort in the near future and congratulate you again for providing a winning entry. Let the memories begin!
Your Disney Pals
Anaheim, CA
perlster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #6
funatdisney
Disneyland, DH and my horses have a soothing effect on my soul, and always brings a smile on my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perlster View Post
We have a winner!

Props to disneylandkitkat - although I look at that blog occasionally, you had to see that post almost immediately as it was put up. I think it was (if not exactly at 5 PM) maybe 1 or 2 minutes later. I sent off my entry at 5:06 PM, had my fingers crossed, and just saw an email sent at 10:05 AM:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings & Congratulations!

We thank you for entering our “2-Day Ticket for $99” Contest and are pleased to inform you that you are a WINNER!

You are one of the first 99 people who correctly listed, in order, the five, fun new experiences coming to the Disneyland® Resort in 2011. Based on the home address you provided as part of our contest, we are pleased to provide you with a pair of 2-Day tickets.

These tickets, which are only available to Southern California residents, allow you the flexibility to visit either the Disneyland or Disney California Adventure™ park (one park per day) when you visit the Resort. The 2-Day tickets expire on May 14, 2011. We will be sending these tickets by registered mail, and the return receipt is how we’ll know you got your prize.

We hope that you and your guest enjoy visiting the Disneyland Resort in the near future and congratulate you again for providing a winning entry. Let the memories begin!
Your Disney Pals
Anaheim, CA
Congrats, perlster! How exciting to actually win something !

disneylandkitkat, I read thread earlier in the day, so I knew about the contest. I saw the video at about 9pm, but I wouldn't have entered the contest anyway. I have an AP, so I really don't need the prize. I am happy to let others who need the prize go for it.

When will we know more about the Family Fun Weekends? They all seem intriguing and I would like to attend a few of them.

DVC member since 2007; SSR and VGC.

funatdisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: