Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2014, 06:10 PM   #106
irishsymphony
Earning My Ears

Disboard name; irishsymphony

People traveling and ages of kids;
Moya (me) will be 29 & Annie is in her thirties!

State/country traveling from; Ireland! Although Annie is actually Canadian, she lives here at the moment

State Room Number; we haven't got this yet - grrr

If you are celebrating anything, along with any allergies or health concerns for the FE exchange
This is both of our first cruise - we are so excited! We're two friends who do an awful lot together, and this trip to Florida/the cruise is our latest notion!

I did PHM earlier this year - it was my first half marathon, and I took up running just to train for it! Annie has never done a half marathon before. She has also never done a cruise before, AND also never been to Florida before. A helluva lotta firsts for us! We're traveling without kids (both single ) so looking forward to exploring Disney Dream ... just two big kids out exploring the world!

If you would like to participate in a meet & greet or do FE
Annie signed us up for FE earlier on today . Again, we're both super excited to take part in this - she was looking up FE bags earlier, and everything. We hope to add an Irish tint to all of our gifts
irishsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #107
scottie
BWV's= Our Second Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsymphony View Post
Disboard name; irishsymphony

People traveling and ages of kids;
Moya (me) will be 29 & Annie is in her thirties!

State/country traveling from; Ireland! Although Annie is actually Canadian, she lives here at the moment

State Room Number; we haven't got this yet - grrr

If you are celebrating anything, along with any allergies or health concerns for the FE exchange
This is both of our first cruise - we are so excited! We're two friends who do an awful lot together, and this trip to Florida/the cruise is our latest notion!

I did PHM earlier this year - it was my first half marathon, and I took up running just to train for it! Annie has never done a half marathon before. She has also never done a cruise before, AND also never been to Florida before. A helluva lotta firsts for us! We're traveling without kids (both single ) so looking forward to exploring Disney Dream ... just two big kids out exploring the world!

If you would like to participate in a meet & greet or do FE
Annie signed us up for FE earlier on today. Again, we're both super excited to take part in this - she was looking up FE bags earlier, and everything. We hope to add an Irish tint to all of our gifts

Welcome Aboard! How exciting first trip to WDW and a Disney Cruise all at the same time! Tell her to watch out for Disney overload!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2014, 09:05 AM   #108
Chebougor
Earning My Ears

Excited for my first cruise

This is my families first time ever going on a cruise. We have the exciment of going with ally family. My parents and 2 brothers and also all 7 nephews. This should be a great trip. I am trying to figure out how to join to do the fish extenders. This I think will be a blast for us. Can anyone give me a hint where to join a group. I found this area and figured I would start here. I love reading everyone post and there as excited as I am. Thanks for any idea or hint for first time cruiser. Christy
Chebougor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #109
Chebougor
Earning My Ears

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chebougor View Post
This is my families first time ever going on a cruise. We have the exciment of going with ally family. My parents and 2 brothers and also all 7 nephews. This should be a great trip. I am trying to figure out how to join to do the fish extenders. This I think will be a blast for us. Can anyone give me a hint where to join a group. I found this area and figured I would start here. I love reading everyone post and there as excited as I am. Thanks for any idea or hint for first time cruiser. Christy
I am trying to figure out this site also. if someone can help me set up the FE group I would love it. I am trying to make this a fun experience for our whole family.
Chebougor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #110
Poohbug
Sherlocked

Yay. Just made out final payment so this cruise is definetly a go! Now we get to pick what activities and excursions we want to do. I want to do the chocolate factory/making in Nassau and would love to do some kind of tasting onboard (martini?). I would love to go to the Palo brunch, I have never been. I am thinking about the CC 5K but I am not a runner. I can walk though, right?

What excursions/activities are you excited about?

This was supposed to be a sisters cruise but one sister decided she did not want to go, so just the two of us. Now we just have to hope for good weather to fly out of WI. I can just see a blizzard coming on the 23rd and we are stuck in it. You can bet I will be watching the weather closely and if anything is forecast we will be flying out earlier.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:36 AM   #111
Diz4
Mouseketeer

Joining late but happy to be here

We are changing cruises and joining late but excited to be going. We would like to join the FE too and get to know some people traveling with us.

3 grownups and 2 babies... we have them outnumbered
Diz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:21 PM   #112
AnnLanta
Earning My Ears

We are very excited about our upcoming cruise and would like to participate in the fish extenders group!

Disboard name: AnnLanta
People traveling and ages of kids: Brandon (hubby), Ann (me), Henry (4)
State/country traveling from: Atlanta, GA
State Room Number: 8096
If you are celebrating anything, along with any allergies or health concerns for the FE exchange: I will have just finished the glass slipper challenge, and coast to coast race challenge (I'm running the Star Wars half marathon in Disneyland in January). Doing CC 5k too!

This will be our 2nd cruise as a family, but first Disney Cruise!
AnnLanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:43 PM   #113
Kaileycb
I RunDisney to Eat Disney!

Hey everyone! So excited to be going on the Disney Dream. Went on the Magic years ago so its going to be lots of fun to do a Land and Sea thing again!

Disboard name: Kaileycb
People traveling and ages of kids: Stephanie (Mother), Karl (father) and I (19)
State/country traveling from: Montreal, Canada
State Room Number: GTY (will update when we get a room)
My mom and I are running the enchanted 10km and also doing the Castaway Cay challenge.

We'd love to be part of the fish extender (never done one before so should be fun!)
Kaileycb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #114
scottie
BWV's= Our Second Home

FE Signups Closing Soon

Hi Gang,

Wanted everyone to know that the Fish Extender signups will be closing as of Sunday 12/14/14 on DIS. If anyone would like to signup on/before that date please send me a private message here on DIS and I will make sure you get added. After that date, we will no longer be accepting signups on DIS to give everyone time to get their gifts in order for the FE Exchange and survive the holidays too

Any questions please send me a Private Message on DIS.

**DIS FE Exchange signups ending 12/14/14**
Old 12-16-2014, 01:46 PM   #115
disneyfn44
Earning My Ears

Fe

Hi all! I just returned form WDW late last night and just saw that I missed the deadline to signup for the FE. Is there any way I can be added? It is myself, DH & DS (4 yo). We booked last minute on the same cruise last year and was able to participate. Will be super bummed if we can't! Please let me know.
Thanks
disneyfn44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #116
scottie
BWV's= Our Second Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfn44 View Post
Hi all! I just returned form WDW late last night and just saw that I missed the deadline to signup for the FE. Is there any way I can be added? It is myself, DH & DS (4 yo). We booked last minute on the same cruise last year and was able to participate. Will be super bummed if we can't! Please let me know.
Thanks
Hi Disneyfn44, welcome back from Disney! Please check your private messages, I sent you some info over for possible FE registration help

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: