Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Here4mydisneyfix
Andrew Sutton, you genious man, you! She will remember the Rose forever...

HA! We've Escaped The Monsters! (aka our kids! lol) Our Honeymoon/My Birthday TR!

Welcome everyone to my very first ever Disneyland trip report!

We just returned a couple weeks ago from our September 26th-October 4th 2012 wonderful trip as just a DUO instead of a quintet (yep, we have THREE kids!). It was heaven! And I want to share ALL about it! It was fantastic for a number of reasons, one, the hubs and I recently got remarried, so we were honeymooning! Two, it was my Birthday (got to do the chef's counter at Napa)!! Three, it was our very first Halloween time visit to Disneyland! And Four, we actually got a whole week sans kids! YES! We managed to take WAY more photos than we usually can when the kids are with us, and love taking pics, so be prepared for some great stuff!

We visited Disneyland park for three days, and went to the Halloween party, and we also went to Knott's for the Haunt, Universal for a day and Magic Mountain for a day. I will share the photos I have of the other parks too! The Knotts Haunt was incredible! Please bear with me, I homeschool my kids, and sell on ebay a ton, so I'm really busy! I am going to update this TR as often as I can! Rest assured, there are LOTS of pics! I will start today off with the cast of characters! Here is a pic of me (Melissa ) in the Dia De Los Muertos area:

And here is hubs (Andrew) with Genie (love his expression! giggle!):

And that's all the time I have for now! Be back soon with the start of our trip!
Here4mydisneyfix is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: