Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2014, 07:39 PM   #121
dawne98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsasMom View Post
We're going on the same cruise! (we're from St. Petersburg)
[COLOR="Magenta"That is so cool!
I see you have a little one I have two DD's one is going to be 16 years old in May and my little one she is going to be 7 years old in Dec so not that far in age from your little one [/COLOR]
DL as a kid to many times to say
WDW when Epcot 1st open and 2000-2006 each year
WDW 2010,2011,2012
Sept 2011 one night at Vero Beach with a weekend at AKV with a night at MNSSHP
1st Disney cruise on the Dream in May 2012
WDW 1st weekend in Feb 2013
WDW DD's and mom time June 2013
Disney Vero Beach July 2014
dawne98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:00 PM   #122
yajaira74
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawne98 View Post
We also live in FL in Miami and going on the Dream 3 day in Feb of next year Feb 13 weekend.....
To Mrs Rozo
I love how you door was done how hard was it to do that all and how did you do also the autograph books can you show me how they looked and how you made them also lol
one of the many DISigners created all of the door designs. I just looked through there work and when I found something I liked I would ask them to personalize it for me. They do it all for free or the love of all things Disney and have a quick turnaround. One of them had autograph book pages which I printed then spiral bound them.
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105
yajaira74 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-31-2014, 09:39 AM   #123
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yajaira74 View Post
"Awww" said the CM when she saw my face and then directed us to the elevators - Deck 11 ] Thanks to DIS (I'll be typing this a lot!) I knew to go straight to the Aquaduck to catch the shortest line. We wore our bathing suits under our clothes for easy presto-chango. We picked up a couple of towels and put our carry-ons on a chair closest to the entrance to the Aquaduck. The sign read 15 minutes but it was more like 5 minutes!Score! the deck is hot but if you step where others left a nice foot puddle your tootsies will be OK. If you have sensitive feet you are allowed water shoes. Unfortunately, I was too excited for pictures and they wouldn't let DD21 neither videotape nor take pictures so... What a blast!!! Do NOT miss riding the Aquaduck if you can help it! Cabanas is nestled right behind the Aquaduck. Time to get some yummys! DH has been looking forward to the Stone Crab Legs since we booked this cruise. Time to Manga! (My personal favorite was the lamb chop) Look how tiny the CCL ship looks next to our Dream and there are still 2 more floors above us Well its about 1:15 and I need to stop by Guest Services to sign-up for the Mixology class, drop off 2 pieces (picture frame and sash) for signatures and send DH to the maitre'd to change our dinner to main seating AND we want to make the ship tour at 2:00 We definitely had some pixie dust on the early dinning. DH said they changed with no pause The Sash not so much. FYI - if you want to have a piece signed make sure it is Disney or blank, otherwise they will not sign it. Luckily DD21 had a Mickey shirt (blank on the back) they accepted and delivered to us signed on the last night..Phew Time to check out our room and drop off our carry-ons We had Stateroom 6126 port side family deluxe with verandah This room fit the 5 of us perfectly And we totally loved the verandah (FYI unlock the door and slide it in towards the left) (also watch your step coming out of the bathrooms) Thank you to everyone on DisDesign who designed all these wonderful magnets we used to decorate our door Hate to leave such a comfy bed and awesome room but time to tour the Dream
Came acrid ur TR today and loving it! One of my favorite parts of our cruise is cabin door magnets and FE exchange! Love your magnets! Ur family is so beautiful! By the way, what sash is ur daughter wearing when u boarded the ship?

pepe3penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:42 AM   #124
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

We loved Christian too when we were on Disney wonder in October 2012! He is so hilarious!

pepe3penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:04 PM   #125
mickeysgirl17
Wish I was at Disney

Great trip Report! Thanks so much for the tips. Especially about paying for parking at port Canaveral in advance...I will definitely be taking advantage of that.
First trip December 2006 9 Days at Pop Century, January 2007 1 day trip to MK, May 2007 1 day trip to MK, August 24th Pirate and Princess Party, May 2008 DD's birthday at MK! December 9, 2008 mvmcp May 2010 4 days offsite DD's 7th birthday and baby's 1st trip! December 2012 6 days at Pop Century, Deluxe dp, September 2015 , First Cruise on Disney Dream 4 night bahamian
Me DD DS

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon"-Will Turner
mickeysgirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: