Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #16
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Great updates and pics so far.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #17
rmcildw2m
DIS Veteran

More pics please these are great so far .
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #18
Woodmnky
DIS Veteran

Hey - I stumbled upon your review when looking for info about cabin 10504. How did you like it? Any issues with noise?
Thanks
Marcia
Woodmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
FlyingBelle
Official Tag Fairy Underwear Designer
"MacGyver's" her bras with duct tape and toilet paper
Frutty Pebbles doesn't taste the same with ranch dressing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodmnky View Post
Hey - I stumbled upon your review when looking for info about cabin 10504. How did you like it? Any issues with noise?
Thanks
Marcia
Sorry for not finishing the trip report - things got busy and time got away with me!

As to your question - loved the room. No issues with noise at all.

My only complaints:
- Didn't use the balcony as much as we'd like to because the folks in the room next to us smoked. DH is a former smoker so we try to avoid the smell as much as possible.
- I wasn't thrilled with our cabin steward. She was good about having ice for us all the time, but the room wasn't especially clean. When we were leaving and I checked under the bed, I noticed a hairbrush that wasn't ours (ew!) and general cleaning issues (minor). Honestly, we never saw her after the first meeting when we got to the room the first day.
Many times as a child | Fort Wilderness Campground 1996 | Off-Property Mar 1999 | CS May 1999 | ASSp Aug 1999 | Dixie Landings Jan 2000 | Dixie Landings Feb 2001| WL Feb 2002 | Disney Wonder Cruise Jan 2003 | WL Sep 2004 | Swan Feb 2005 |WL Oct 2005 | POR - Aug 2006 | WLV - Jan/Feb 2007 | WL Family Trip - Sep 2008! Bella's first trip to Disney! | Buena Vista Suites - Dec 08 | Disneyland - Nov 2009 | Disneyland - June 2010 | POP - July 2010 Disneyland - October 2010 | ASMu & Disney Wonder December 2010 | ASMu Jan 2011| Disneyland Sept 2011 | ASMu Jan 2012 | No Kids Trip! Pirate room at CB - Mar 2012| Disneyland - April 2012| Disneyland - July 2012| Disneyland - August 2012 | ASSp - September 2012| Disney Dream 3 night cruise - Nov 2012 | Split-Stay: AKL - Feb 2014/ASMo - March 2014
FlyingBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #20
Woodmnky
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingBelle View Post
Sorry for not finishing the trip report - things got busy and time got away with me!

As to your question - loved the room. No issues with noise at all.

My only complaints:
- Didn't use the balcony as much as we'd like to because the folks in the room next to us smoked. DH is a former smoker so we try to avoid the smell as much as possible.
- I wasn't thrilled with our cabin steward. She was good about having ice for us all the time, but the room wasn't especially clean. When we were leaving and I checked under the bed, I noticed a hairbrush that wasn't ours (ew!) and general cleaning issues (minor). Honestly, we never saw her after the first meeting when we got to the room the first day.
Sorry about that. It still looks like you had a good time. We are actually sailing on Fantasy, but I was concerned with noise because we have a 2 yo who most definitely needs his sleep
Woodmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #21
OSUBuckly
Mouseketeer

Thanks to the bump, I've just discovered this trip report. I'm really enjoying it and I hope you can find the time to finish it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: