Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #181
KennyK
Earned my Ears and happy doing it

Location: Once L.I., N.Y., now close enough to make daily trips

welcome "disneylove619", fellow cm family. maybe we will be sitting together in the dining room. The Dream is fantastic. This is my second cruise on her. Will be dining on second seating. Don't know rotation yet. See you on board. Happy sailing.
KennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:32 AM   #182
Big Al
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylove619 View Post
Family and I were just re-booked here after being bumped from re-imagined Magic 11/1 sailing (DH is a CM and all CM's were just bumped today from the 11/1 sailing). We have never been on the Dream so we are looking forward to that!

Welcome aboard disneylove619...bummer about being bumped from the Magic...BUT, the Dream is IMO,quite a step up and I'm sure you'll love it..we have a Sail Away party in the Vista Lounge ( deck 4) at 2:30 on Sunday- why don't you join us? Hey boys & girls, only FIVE more days till we , and no more , and alot more , so soon it will be time to......Come Sail Away, Come Sail Away, Come Sail Away with me..

Big Al
Big Al is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2013, 07:12 AM   #183
disneylove619
Love All Things Disney

Quick question, is there a semi-formal night on this sailing. I am trying to repack suitcases and seeing what I can take out and/or what I need to add in.

Thanks a bunch
Disney Dream - Nov. 2013
Disney Wonder - April 2014

disneylove619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:30 AM   #184
Big Al
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Quick question, is there a semi-formal night on this sailing. I am trying to repack suitcases and seeing what I can take out and/or what I need to add in.

Thanks a bunch
There is no semi- formal night on this cruise..those start on 5 nighters or more..

Big Al
Old 10-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #185
Big Al
Earning My Ears

Weather update: Forecast for PC for Sunday:

Temp- 77 degrees, SUNNY

NASSAU for Mon: 85 degrees, 30% chance rain

Next update I will find out about Castaway Cay ( if possible..)

Big Al
Old 10-30-2013, 04:48 PM   #186
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Family and I were just re-booked here after being bumped from re-imagined Magic 11/1 sailing (DH is a CM and all CM's were just bumped today from the 11/1 sailing). We have never been on the Dream so we are looking forward to that!
Welcome. I'd be bummed about missing out on the Magic, but you will enjoy the 'big ship', I'm sure!

I'm excited about the cruise, but have a couple of projects to complete before I head to FL on Friday. I've got some mobility issues (bad hip), so I don't zip around like I used to...need to plot out my strategy to get everything done in time and still be able to walk on to the ship!

Well, I'm off to make a mess of birthday cards and throw in a load of wash, neither of those jobs are too daunting!
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #187
JohnJennyJack
Earning My Ears

URGENT: Trying to join FE Group for Dream Nov 3!

OH NO! I'm totally new to Disney Cruises. I have my Fish Extender and I even have my gifts for others... but I just learned that you have to join a FE Group for your cruise so that others know to look for you too.

Am I too late? My 8yo son will be so sad. Any ideas??? (Also travelling with another family... same situation).

Any contact names to try to join would be so appreciated!

Thank you!

JennyChunko at verizon dot net
JohnJennyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #188
Big Al
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJennyJack View Post
OH NO! I'm totally new to Disney Cruises. I have my Fish Extender and I even have my gifts for others... but I just learned that you have to join a FE Group for your cruise so that others know to look for you too.

Am I too late? My 8yo son will be so sad. Any ideas??? (Also travelling with another family... same situation).

Thank you!

Try looking for BetsyRNBSN around page 8 on here....a few others ..Kelly is another....don't forget our Sail Away party at 2:30 on Sunday in the Vista Lounge, deck 4.....good luck...

Alan
Old 10-31-2013, 06:57 PM   #189
kelbel5355
Mouseketeer

Sorry

Quote:

Thank you!

Hi Jenny,

I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's to short notice to add you to the FE list. Mostly everyone has finished making their gifts and packed them away. Many of us are on our way to disney.

My cabin on the ship is 7100. I may have an extra gift I can give you, but is packed and loaded on top of the car so I. Not 100% sure.

The only thing Suggestion I have is to stop by my cabin. Write your name and cabin number on the dry erase board I'll keep there. Everyone is suppose to check the board for any last minute cabin changes. So do this right away. Hopefully people will see it and give you a gift if they have extras. Since we have our cabin numbers on the gifts you can then give them one of yours.

Hopefully you'll get some gifts.

Regards,
Kelly

I leave at 4 am for the airport. I'll try and check back if you have questions. But sorry if I don't I'm going crazy taking care of last minute errands.
kelbel5355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #190
disneylove619
Love All Things Disney

Quote:

Thank you!

If you PM me your room number I can send a little pixie dust your way. As we just got on this cruise after being displaced from Magic - I, too, was much too late to join FE, but still have the ones I had planned to give out on the Magic.
Disney Dream - Nov. 2013
Disney Wonder - April 2014

disneylove619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:00 AM   #191
Big Al
Earning My Ears

T minus 48 hours till WE ARE ON THE DREAM ...here is the FINAL weather update for our cruise:

Sun in PC - 76 F & partly sunny
Mon in Nassau- 84 F & 30% chance or rain
Tues. in Cast. Cay - 85 F & 40 % chance of rain

Not bad, but not great either...doesn't matter..as the Starship sang, "Nothing 's gonna stop us now.."...I don't care if it's a little cloudy, but please no rain....then we might have to stay on the ship & drink...see yas all at 2:30 in the Vista Lounge and safe travels!!

Big Al
Old 11-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #192
kelbel5355
Mouseketeer

Disneylove619

Quote:
If you PM me your room number I can send a little pixie dust your way. As we just got on this cruise after being displaced from Magic - I, too, was much too late to join FE, but still have the ones I had planned to give out on the Magic.
I'm pretty sure I have an extra gift for you and jenny. They are an abbreviated version and they aren't wrapped. If you like I can see if I can drop a gift off. your welcome to leave ur cabin number on the board on my door people from the FE list may have extras and can leave u a gift as well if they see it. I'm in cabin 7100
kelbel5355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #193
angiemima
Angiemima

Thank you FE group for all the wonderful things. Just pulled them out to enjoy. It was a wonderful time. Thank u again everyone as the items were really unique and was fun exchanging!

angiemima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #194
BetsyRNBSN
Mouseketeer

Wish I could have met more of you wonderful folks.... We had a great time, well except for DH being seasick most of the trip....

The FE was fun, got to go all over the ship! Thanks everyone, we need to do it again real soon!!

Betsy in IN

BetsyRNBSN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: