Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2015, 08:47 PM   #121
elliesue
Earning My Ears

guess we are late looking at this... crusing anyway

Hi everyone,
I didn't know there was a forum to sign up for meeting and these fish extenders for the door. Its my very first cruise ever and I decided it was Disney all the way! My daughter and I are cruising -hubby just doesn't want to cruise! We are running our very first 5K in the Princess weekend and will be doing the Castaway Cay Challenge 5k as our second one. SO lots of first for us! We started running/jogging in the fall so decided 5K was easiest to manage. We live on the other coast of FL near Tampa.
Looking forward to our very first cruise!
We are in stateroom 6550. Did anyone ever start a late comer fish hanger list? I was trying to read the posts but didn't see...
anyway see you all on the 23rd!
Sue and my daughter Kris
elliesue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:10 PM   #122
WebmasterDoc
Administrator

DISboards Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCat528 View Post
I just found out about this fun activity!! And I see it's closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmab00 View Post
Hi guys! We are joining this cruise as well! Just came on to sign up for FE and I see its closed. Is this correct? Is there anyone that's interested in forming a late sign up FE group? I'm kinda sad because this will be my first cruise without doing FE and I love to participate! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phiandrei View Post
...We just discovered this forum and just learned about the FE. It seems that it is closed but count us in if there is one for "latecomers".

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake83 View Post
We would like to be part of the group for the fish extenders
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliesue View Post
Hi everyone,
I didn't know there was a forum to sign up for meeting and these fish extenders for the door. ... Did anyone ever start a late comer fish hanger list? I was trying to read the posts but didn't see...
anyway see you all on the 23rd!
Sue and my daughter Kris
Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago..

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, it seems that FEs for this cruise have already closed, but please feel free to start a "latecomers" FE right in this thread. There is certainly enough time to still plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM   #123
happygeekgirl
Earning My Ears

Can't wait!

Hi Everyone! Late joiner here, going to be our first time on the Dream for my DH and I. Excited to run the Princess Half followed by the CC 5k while on the cruise. I'm looking forward to sunny skies and sandy beaches!

Will there be a late FE? Let me know!

See ya real soon!
happygeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #124
Captviper13
Earning My Ears

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

So ready for this Cruise

Me and my DW are looking forward to this cruise as we have finally reached platinum and running our second Princess 5K with the follow on Cast Away Challenge - what a great way to celebrate my birthday (25 Feb) - look forward to relaxing by the pool or diving with Stewart's Cove.
Magic Oct 2009
Wonder Aug 2010
Magic Feb 2012
Dream Sept 2012 (Members Cruise)
Fantasy Oct 2012
Dream Sept 2013 (Members Cruise)
Fantasy Oct 2013
Magic Jan 2014
Fantasy Oct 2014
Dream Feb 2015
Captviper13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread