Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2014, 10:32 AM   #76
hysch
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLevos View Post
So, we just got our travel documents and luggage tags yesterday and it had the MerryTime cover on it. When I booked I didn't remember seeing that this is a Holiday Cruise, and I am thrilled if it is, can anyone confirm?
Yes, it will be decorated for Christmas by this time. I saw an announcement somewhere.
Cheers!
Old 10-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #77
Schafffamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLevos View Post
We are booked and ready to go!

Been reading like crazy about all there is to do, any recommendations on excursions?

Also, is there anywhere that you can find what movies and shows that will be running while we are on board?
Welcome! =) We haven't been to Key West, but have done Nassau before. We didn't book an excursion but have heard from everyone and their mom that Alantis is amazing, but also amazingly expensive LOL. We did get off the ship when we were there and wandered through the market and around the area by foot. Wouldn't necessarily recommend it, however it was fun to take pictures in front of the ship (you can also do this at Castaway Cay) and it was interesting to see the market (I have to say I did not feel unsafe but I would NOT let my teenage daughter out of my sight - as if she were a toddler again, and I'm not usually a crazy protective mom lol).

Castaway Cay, we got the bike/snorkel/floaties package last time and really enjoyed it. Will definitely plan on that again!

I'll be watching to see if anyone else posts about Key West or Nassau...but as of right now we are planning on staying on the ship in Nassau and enjoying another day of Disney hospitality. =)

Schafffamily is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2014, 03:16 PM   #78
hysch
Earning My Ears

I love Key West. We have driven down to the Keys before. I would walk off the boat and buy a ticket on one of the tourist trolleys. Get a feel for the town then walk up and down Duval Street. Neat place!!
Old 10-10-2014, 06:54 AM   #79
BLevos
Earning My Ears

Holiday Cruise events

Hi everyone, starting to think packing, will it be cool onboard?

Are you bringing anything more dressy? I had read there are Holiday activities, but couldn't see anything that said exactly what that was? Do I need to pack the santa hats?
BLevos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 01:53 PM   #80
Kacalabrese
Earning My Ears

Family of 5

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise and are first time cruisers. We have a 7, 5, and 4 year old! Should be a blast!
Kacalabrese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:27 PM   #81
Schafffamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacalabrese View Post
Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise and are first time cruisers. We have a 7, 5, and 4 year old! Should be a blast!
Welcome!!! If you are interested in a Fish Extender Group, we have a group that MissChris will be closing tomorrow! No pressure lol but check it out! =) Fun for all ages, but especially since you have young kiddos!

Also, if you are on Fb, you can join our cruise group there as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/353404081466428/

Old 10-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #82
MissChris
Mouseketeer

Hello there fellow cruisers

We'll be closing the second FE group tomorrow and I find there are still 3 people who expressed interest who have yet to respond with any information. We need to hear from you right away so we can include you in the final group.

I'm looking for:
Frebellabarnk
bubblesaglo
avguyvic

please check your PM's. I have sent you a message with an email address yo can use to send me your info, or you can contact me through the facebook group.

Hope to hear from you.

Introducing my family
Me Disney instigator, Mr. bold and hearty, our Big Girl and social butterfly , and the new guy
MissChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:18 AM   #83
Kacalabrese
Earning My Ears

Fish Extender

Hi, thank you for the information. This is our first cruise so I don't know a whole lot aboutFish Extenders. Also, I may the only person in America who is not on Facebook. Thank you for reaching out to tell me the group is going to close today. I wish I knew more about it!!
We are however very excited for our upcoming cruise and would love to meet some other families with kids our kiddos ages!
Kacalabrese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:55 PM   #84
MissChris
Mouseketeer

Our FE group #2 is closed now. I've posted a link to the spread sheet with all the information of the facebook group. If there is anyone here who is part of the group but not on facebook please respond here in the thread and I'll pm you the link.

Thanks,

Introducing my family
Me Disney instigator, Mr. bold and hearty, our Big Girl and social butterfly , and the new guy
MissChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:46 AM   #85
Schafffamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacalabrese View Post
Hi, thank you for the information. This is our first cruise so I don't know a whole lot aboutFish Extenders. Also, I may the only person in America who is not on Facebook. Thank you for reaching out to tell me the group is going to close today. I wish I knew more about it!!
We are however very excited for our upcoming cruise and would love to meet some other families with kids our kiddos ages!
Yikes! I just saw this! (Had trouble logging into Disboards for a few days ugh.) I'm not sure if you messaged MissChris your info for the Fish Extender group....Even if the Fish Extender deal doesn't work out, we are having a group meet on Sunday. =)

I'll send you a PM with a little more info on Fish Extenders (TONS of info, it's pretty long lol).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: