Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2014, 12:45 AM   #286
2boysmommy
Mouseketeer

Thank You!

We are headed out on the Fantasy on the same itinerary in October. You gave me some great thoughts for ports and other activities. Granted, we are more like your family when you went on your first Disney cruise! But your photos are priceless both your summary and detail are very welcome!

On a separate note...your family makes me laugh! It really seems you all know how to have fun! And your sister's responses on your rankings were too funny.

Thanks for presenting great information in a very enjoyable way!
2boysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:22 AM   #287
fostermama3
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbo View Post
Great pictures and report. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this all up. And congratulations on your graduation!
yes, great report!
fostermama3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2014, 04:08 PM   #288
wxman0
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
Samantha Brown is my dream job...
That would be awesome. I used to love watching Samantha Brown and how she would explain her experiences. Now I don't know if she is even on anymore or if I just miss her but I miss those reports. Now it seems the Travel Channel is more like the Food Network. We need someone to check these places out so we know what to do and look for when we visit these locations.
wxman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #289
RachelleBeaney
PrincessShelle

I LOVED your trip report!!! Your pictures are amazing. My husband is also an amateur photographer (he has always had the eye but has only recently purchased a really good DSLR and proper lenses) and we have a trip on the Fantasy booked in Feb next year, so i've sent him a link to this report for ideas on photography on the cruise! Thanks for the run down of the cruise too, I found that really helpful RE my expectations. My husband and I have never cruised before, but we are Disney addicts (we've hit Walt Disney World twice, Disneyland three times and Tokyo Disney once - and considering we live in Perth, Australia which is far from everything and only started in 2009 I reckon I can safely delare myself a Disney parks addict). The next trip is a Disney Cruise, WDW and UOR and DLR! Reading this report is getting me so excited for our trip
Disneyland Resort - 2009, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando - 2011, Disneyland Resort - 2012, Tokyo Disney Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and Disneyland Resort - 2013

PLANNED - 7 night Eastern Carribean Cruise - Disney Fantasy, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando with the new WWOHP - Diagon Alley and Disneyland Resort - 2015

2012 Disneyland trip report:

2013 Disney trip of a lifetime pre-trip report:

2013 Disney trip of a lifetime trip report

2015 Our First Disney Cruise - 7 night Eastern Carribbean, WDW, UOR and DL Pre-Trip report
RachelleBeaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #290
Love2Cruz
Earning My Ears

I truly enjoyed your comprehensive and honest report. I will be sailing on my first Disney cruise in December and I've never been this excited about a cruise before. I'm hoping to get an onboard special for a future cruise as I anticipate, as many people have said, a Disney cruise will ruin it for all the others..
Love2Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: