Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #976
chiburple
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy604 View Post
thank you once again for all your creative, generous and thoughtful FE gifts! you guys made our first time cruise experience more magical.

and yes, i am now addicted to disney cruises!!!
Isn't it weird just how addictive Disney cruises are?? All other vacations usually leave me satisfied after having enjoyed a great time - even Disney World. But there's something about a cruise that makes me feel like I'm suffering serious withdrawal for weeks after leaving the ship. I've already checked Disney's website for upcoming cruises about three times to see if I can work something in!
At least with these meet threads in place, I feel like we now have a little support group to help us cope

And I third (or fourth?) the thank you for all the generous gifts. This was my first time doing the FE and the gifts far exceeded any of my expectations! Thank you all
Old 06-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #977
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

We were on the Wonder for 2 weeks and still didn't want to leave. I really think I could live on a ship for retirement IF I could afford to.
I keep looking at the June 30 Dream cruise to go with friends but there are no bargains for that sailing or if there were then they happened when we were on our 2 cruises. Sept. 2014 can't get here fast enough for our next cruise, I really think I need to book something to tide me over. LOL!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #978
NWmom
DIS Veteran

Cruise withdrawal here as well

I want back on the ship. Can't imagine if I lived close enough to see it weekly.
That would be hard.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:45 AM   #979
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

This is the first time since I first set foot on the Magic in 2008 that I got off a ship without having another cruise booked. I don't like this one little bit.

I am in the process of downloading my photos and putting them onto Flickr. I have also started to pretype my trip reports. Once my Disneyland Photopass CD arrives, I will get started posting some trip report.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #980
missy604
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiburple View Post
Isn't it weird just how addictive Disney cruises are?? All other vacations usually leave me satisfied after having enjoyed a great time - even Disney World. But there's something about a cruise that makes me feel like I'm suffering serious withdrawal for weeks after leaving the ship. I've already checked Disney's website for upcoming cruises about three times to see if I can work something in!
At least with these meet threads in place, I feel like we now have a little support group to help us cope

And I third (or fourth?) the thank you for all the generous gifts. This was my first time doing the FE and the gifts far exceeded any of my expectations! Thank you all
it's been almost a month and i'm still sufferring from cruise withdrawal. i agree! i'm glad we have this board as our support group. ahhhh! at least we can relive the magic.
i am trying to save up so i can go back on the wonder to alaska next year. then in 2.5 years our family is planning to do a reunion and do a disney cruise to the bahamas.

i can't wait to go back on that boat!!!!
missy604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #981
missy604
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWmom View Post
Cruise withdrawal here as well

I want back on the ship. Can't imagine if I lived close enough to see it weekly.
That would be hard.
a week after we disembarked, my mom and i went back to canada place to look at the wonder. *sigh* i wanted to cry. LOL!
missy604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:30 AM   #982
chiburple
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy604 View Post
a week after we disembarked, my mom and i went back to canada place to look at the wonder. *sigh* i wanted to cry. LOL!
Lol!
I can't believe it hasn't even been a full month yet. I'm not going to say just how many times I've been back on DCL's website looking at upcoming sailings ... mainly because I've lost count!
Old 06-23-2013, 06:10 AM   #983
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

I was meaning to come back on here and post a link for my trip report once I got started just in case anybody was interested, but I totally forgot:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3127568

I have posted my travel day and the first day at Disneyland so far and will post the installment about our second day at Disneyland later today.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:34 PM   #984
jilljill
Collects Disney men!

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Lol!
I can't believe it hasn't even been a full month yet. I'm not going to say just how many times I've been back on DCL's website looking at upcoming sailings ... mainly because I've lost count!
You aren't the only one that keeps checking DCL's website to book a cruise. I'm still looking for a deal for the 6/30 Dream cruise, as in next week. I'm not going to stop looking until they pull the date from the website.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:02 AM   #985
chiburple
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilljill View Post
You aren't the only one that keeps checking DCL's website to book a cruise. I'm still looking for a deal for the 6/30 Dream cruise, as in next week. I'm not going to stop looking until they pull the date from the website.
Lol! I get you completely. They had some pretty good deals for cat 7A September on the Dream. Not sure if those are still up...
Old 06-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #986
jilljill
Collects Disney men!

Quote:
Lol! I get you completely. They had some pretty good deals for cat 7A September on the Dream. Not sure if those are still up...
I have friends sailing on Sunday and wanted to go with them, it's their first cruise.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #987
shoes99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yup, we booked the 9/8/2013 4 night sailing on the Dream with the DRM special for a cat 7A for $599pp.

shoes99 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: