Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
tigerkitty
"Magic comes with a price." Once Upon A Time

Anti School of Disney/School of Disney Awards

Okay, here we go. This is the thread for the Awards of the Anti School and School of Disney. I'm just going to do Anti, and Silv is going to do the other one.
RULES:
1. CANNOT USE SAME PERSON TWICE
2. FILL OUT EVERY AWARD
3. PM ME YOU NOMINATIONS
4. MUST BE IN BY THE 25TH OF JULY
5. HAVE FUN

Here is the list of awards:
-Most Attitude
-Smartest
-Strongest
-Cutest
-Prettiest
-Scariest
-Most Popular
-Best Rivalry
-Fiercest
-Most Powerful
-Evilest
-Loudest
-Most Mischevious
-Strangest
-Funniest
-Most Talented
-Most Serious
-Most Mysterious
-Most Tolerable
-All Around Great Villain

Here are the people you can nominate:
-Kat
-Zhin
-Zhu
-Genevive
-Haven
-Ebony
-Mirror
-Shadow
-Leah
-Derek
-Karima
-Vic
-Jake
-Vixen
-Zira
-Dior
-Jade
-Jackie
-Bri
-Melanie
-McKenna

Go ahead and start!
Disney Addict Marvel Addict Spy Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Member of Loki's Army Super Villain Dedicated Fangirl Animal Lover Writer Artist Photo Editor Batman Disguised as Batgirl's Flying Ninja Monkeys Fairy Mermaid Soccer Player Movie Lover Newsies Lover Llamacorn Pegacorn Member of the USFP (United States Fashion Police)
Dedicated to the arts of laziness
All of us light up a room. Some when they enter, others when they leave.
"I think we all see ourselves as the heroes in our own lives." -Tom Hiddleston
"Mmm, Brother!You look ravishing!" "It will not hurt any less when I kill you in this form." "Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much... Oh, this is much better! Costume's a bit much... so tight! But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging! Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Amer.." -Loki and Thor
"You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian..." -Loki
I consider myself a crayon. I may not be your favorite color, but one day you'll need me to complete your picture.
It's done, but there's blood everywhere!
"I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your greatness." -Loki
"Humanity. Look how far you've fallen." -Loki/Tom Hiddleston at Comic Con
NEVER HAIL HYDRA

Last edited by tigerkitty; 07-19-2013 at 09:17 AM.
tigerkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

Um, I kind of have two suggestions since I am the head of the thread.

1. We should be allowed to use the same person more than once or it just limits things a little.
2. We don't have to fill everything out if we really really really can't think of something.

BTW I'll make the SOD one soon.
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.
Future Mrs. Stypayhorlikson!

Current PTR/TR: It's My Sweet 16! - Kind Of. An Oct-Nov PTR!! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Silvermist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
Silvermist20

Here's the SOD nomination thingy! (The stuff in parenthesis are just things to keep in mind)
RULES (not the same as Kitty's):
-You MAY use a character once, more than once or not at all.
-You DO NOT have to fill out everything if you really really really can't think of anything.
-You MUST PM me your nominations or else they won't be counted.
-Have your nominations in by July 25th. Voting will start on that day.
-Have fun and good luck to your characters!

Characters To Nominate
~Marci
~Catherine
~Jabeeko (hasn't really posted a lot)
~Ava
~MJ
~Celine
~Brynn (hasn't really posted yet)
~Adrien
~Adriana
~Jaqui
~Alli
~Delphin (still captured)
~Victoria
~Ella (IndigoFaith's)
~Will
~Jason
~Nat
~Rosaline
~Char
~Ella (1elle2's. also hasn't really posted a lot)
~Imogen
~Art
~Brendan
~Scarlet (hasn't really posted a lot)
~Saphire
~Carolina (hasn't really posted a lot)
~Erika
~Henri
~Licorica (hasn't really posted yet)

Categories
~Smartest
~Prettiest
~Most Popular
~Best Friends
~Funniest
~Coolest Power
~Nicest
~Hottest Male (look at ID cards and physical appearence descriptions to help)
~Hottest Female (look at ID cards and physical appearence descriptions to help)
~Bravest
~Shyest
~Craziest
~Cutest
~All Around Best

I rknow that there's not enough nominations for all of the characters, but that's because there's a lot of characters.
WDW: May 2003 (POR) // July 2004 (SSR) // November 2004 (OKW) // May 2005 (BCV) // November 2006 (OKW) // June 2007 (BWV) // November 2008 (SSR) // May 2009 (BWV) // September 2009 (OKW) // June 2010 (OKW, SSR) // November 2012 (AKV, SSR Treehouse) // February 2013 (VWL, SSR, BLT) // September 2013 (SSR, VWL)

"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence + The Machine (Dog Days Are Over)
Disney, basically.

Current PTR/TR: It's My Sweet 16! - Kind Of. An Oct-Nov PTR!! // Past PTR's/TR's: Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Old 07-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
tigerkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermist20 View Post
Um, I kind of have two suggestions since I am the head of the thread.

1. We should be allowed to use the same person more than once or it just limits things a little.
2. We don't have to fill everything out if we really really really can't think of something.

BTW I'll make the SOD one soon.
Well, I just didn't want anyone to feel left out, or feel they aren't good enough to get one. And I also didn't want to deal with ties and no one being nominated for one of the awards. Also, I feel like I've kind of been taking over with the awards... Sorry... And to my cousin!!!
Disney Addict Marvel Addict Spy Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Member of Loki's Army Super Villain Dedicated Fangirl Animal Lover Writer Artist Photo Editor Batman Disguised as Batgirl's Flying Ninja Monkeys Fairy Mermaid Soccer Player Movie Lover Newsies Lover Llamacorn Pegacorn Member of the USFP (United States Fashion Police)
"Mmm, Brother!You look ravishing!" "It will not hurt any less when I kill you in this form." "Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much... Oh, this is much better! Costume's a bit much... so tight! But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging! Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Amer.." -Loki and Thor
"You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian..." -Loki
I consider myself a crayon. I may not be your favorite color, but one day you'll need me to complete your picture.
NEVER HAIL HYDRA
Old 07-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #5
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkitty View Post
Well, I just didn't want anyone to feel left out, or feel they aren't good enough to get one. And I also didn't want to deal with ties and no one being nominated for one of the awards. Also, I feel like I've kind of been taking over with the awards... Sorry... And to my cousin!!!
Well yeah, your logic was there, but people could just get stumped
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #6
Silvermist20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkitty View Post
It's ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Well yeah, your logic was there, but people could just get stumped
^That's basically what I've basically been talking about.

Disney, basically.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #7
tigerkitty

Well, I guess if you are completely stumped, you can leave it blank. I just wanted to be fair.
NEVER HAIL HYDRA

Last edited by tigerkitty; 07-19-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #8
tigerkitty

I switched the Best Friends to Best Rivalry. I guess I forgot that this was ANTIS!! So, BEST FRIENDS IS NOW BEST RIVALRY!!
NEVER HAIL HYDRA
Old 07-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #9
Orreed
Olivia

Is the last day to nominate still the 25th? I'd prefer to nominate when I get back from California on Tuesday if that's OK

Last edited by Orreed; 07-19-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #10
tigerkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
When is the last day we can nominate? It'd be easier for me to nominate when I get home. (Flying home late Tuesday night.)
The 25th is when they end.
NEVER HAIL HYDRA
Old 07-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #11
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerkitty

The 25th is when they end.
Thank You! I found the answer reading the anti board and was editing my first post while you answered me lol.
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
Silvermist20

Please have your nominations in by the 25th! I'll be posting the nominees on thsi thread on that day, then come up with a future date for votes to be in, then on THAT day post a new thread dedicated to the awards. More information coming soon! I don't know whart Kitty's going to do though.

Disney, basically.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #13
tigerkitty

Nominations for anti school of disney

-Most Attitude: Mirror, Dior, Kat
-Smartest: Jake, Bri, Ebony
-Strongest: Genevive, Jake
-Cutest: Vixen, Dior
-Prettiest: Dior, Vic, Shadow, Mirror
-Scariest: Ebony, Jackie, Shadow, Zhin
-Most Popular: Zira, Kat, Vic, Zhu
-Best Rivalry: Zhu and Vic, Kat and Zhin, Dior and Genevive
-Fiercest: Kat, Melanie, Genevive, Jackie, Vic
-Most Powerful: Jade, Ebony, Derek, Genevive
-Evilest: Derek, Leah, Mirror
-Loudest: Melanie, McKenna, Vixen
-Most Mischievous: Bri, Jake, Vixen, Jackie
-Strangest: McKenna, Zira
-Funniest: Jackie, Derek, McKenna
-Most Talented: Haven, Karima, Shadow, Ebony
-Most Serious: Karima, Shadow, Vic, Haven
-Most Mysterious: Shadow, Jade, Jake, Karima
-Most Tolerable: Leah, Haven, Jade, Melanie
-All Around Great Villain: Zhin, Zhu, Ebony, Melanie

PM me your Anti votes. Voting will end August 2nd.
NEVER HAIL HYDRA
Old 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #14
Silvermist20

SOD Award Nominations!

~Smartest - Nat, Jaqui, Imogen
~Prettiest - Marci, Char, Rosaline, Ella, Ava
~Most Popular - Marci, MJ, Jaqui
~Best Friends - Marci & Jaqui, Jason & Nat
~Funniest - Jason, Imogen, Saphire, Jaqui, Delphin
~Coolest Power - Celnie, Jason, Imogen
~Nicest - Henri, MJ, Ella (IndigoFaiths), Ava, Celine, Delphin
~Hottest Male - Adrien, Brendan
~Hottest Female - Marci, Rosaline, Victoria, Ella, Delphin
~Bravest - Nat, Jason, Ava
~Shyest - Scarlet, Delphin, Art, Brendan
~Craziest - Char, Marci
~Cutest - MJ, Victoria
~All Around Best - Nat, MJ, Ava, Rosaline
~WILD CARD! Best teacher. (you can vote for any teacher)

Voting will also end August 2nd for me as well. Winners will be on a different thread that day. (I have plans. That's why. Heeheeheee!)

Disney, basically.

Last edited by Silvermist20; 07-25-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: