Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
ez
Yoshi Lover
Alas, I have been a dvc and concierge snob (but I'll stay in a moderate if I must)

swan dolphin government and fl resident rates

I guess one good thing about having to sell our DVC a few years back is.....we finally may get a chance to try the swan or dolphin.....yippeeeee!!!!!we are hoping to stay one night during the food and wine festival, at either. I read that gov is government or state....my husband is a city employee and is under a state retirement system...does that count? Will they have florida resident discounts during the food and wine festival?I saw some that expire at the end of sept...thanks
ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
disney david
DIS Veteran

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez View Post
I guess one good thing about having to sell our DVC a few years back is.....we finally may get a chance to try the swan or dolphin.....yippeeeee!!!!!we are hoping to stay one night during the food and wine festival, at either. I read that gov is government or state....my husband is a city employee and is under a state retirement system...does that count? Will they have florida resident discounts during the food and wine festival?I saw some that expire at the end of sept...thanks
i dont think that be a problem but just bring his city id but they my require him to work for the state gov to count but you never know if you want i give them a call so you know for sure. my mom works for the fed gov and hotels give good discount but some hotels wont give the gov rate unless your traveling on govment bis i know the intercontinetal hotels wont give the gov rate unless you on offical gov biss. if your a nures or teacher they give discount. alot of hotels only offer discount to the fed gov or if you work for the state but if you call and ask they tell you your not trying to do anything wrong i hate to have you book it then get down there and they say it dosnet count and make you pay a higher rate.
disney david is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: