Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Aaron Washburn and BC rental

Has anyone ever rented a condo at Bonnet Creek from Aaron Washburn through MyResortNetwork.com? any problems?

I'm just trying to figure his pricing out. I requested quotes from several parties for two different dates (Sept 14th-22nd and Dec 6th-16th). Aaron offered a one bedroom for eight nights Sept 14th-22nd for $800.00 ($178.00 higher than Vacation Strategy's quote of $628.00). However, he offered a quote of just $600.00 for ten nights Dec 6-16th for one bedroom which is significantly cheaper than the $810.00 Vacation Strategy offered for the same ten nights in Dec. Just curious as to why Vacation Strategy is $178.00 cheaper for eight nights in Sept, but Aaron Washburn is $210.00 cheaper than Vacation Strategy for ten nights in Dec. For that matter why is he cheaper for ten nights in Dec than he is for eight nights in Sept ($800.00 for eight nights in Sept vs $600.00 for ten nights in Dec)?.

Last edited by aubriee; 05-27-2013 at 11:50 PM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
kat3668
Mouseketeer
Driving me nuts is a short trip!
The TF wishes you a Happy Birthday even if you do run like a duck!

Hi Vanessa!
I rented through myresortnetwork.com and went through Shelby resorts... The guys name is Luke.... hes very nice and I booked a 1 bedroom for Sept 20-28th for 595.00. You should send him a inquiry.
kat3668 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
HayGan
We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)
Papa Smurf Oh Papa Smurf!

Location: Steeler Country - PA!!!! Home of the World Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

I rented through Aaron last October and he was absolutely wonderful to work with before and after our trip. There were some problems with our trip and he went above & beyond to try to get things rectified for us. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering renting at WBC.

Sorry - I can't comment much on his pricing scenarios but I will say that he offered us the best price if several places I considered.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Next up:
Girls Only B-Day trip for F&WF - Oct. 2013, Turkey Day & 1st cruise! Nov/Dec. 2013
, Key West & BCV for the first time!!! May 2014
HayGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat3668 View Post
Hi Vanessa!
I rented through myresortnetwork.com and went through Shelby resorts... The guys name is Luke.... hes very nice and I booked a 1 bedroom for Sept 20-28th for 595.00. You should send him a inquiry.
Hi Kathy! Is Shelby resorts who you booked through for your stay earlier this month?

I can't believe I'd be missing you again(except for a few days). I thought you, Glenda, and Glenda's aunt were going down there the first week of Sept. Unfortunately the only time I even might be able to get down there would be the 14th-22nd. That's the only week that Mark has both weekends off to take me to the airport (which is an hour away), plus he's said that he would babysit my mom that week, if she doesn't want to go. Plus the two nurses at work that usually cover for me are each takng vacations in Sept (one the first week and one the last week of Sept. I know Mark and my mom will be going with me in Dec, but I'm still debating a solo Sept trip.

Last edited by aubriee; 05-29-2013 at 02:44 AM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #5
kat3668
Mouseketeer
Driving me nuts is a short trip!
The TF wishes you a Happy Birthday even if you do run like a duck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
Hi Kathy! Is Shelby resorts who you booked through for your stay earlier this month?
I can't believe I'd be missing you again(except for a few days). I thought you, Glenda, and Glenda's aunt were going down there the first week of Sept. Unfortunately the only time I even might be able to get down there would be the 14th-22nd. That's the only week that Mark has both weekends off to take me to the airport (which is an hour away), plus he's said that he would babysit my mom that week, if she doesn't want to go. Plus the two nurses at work that usually cover for me are each takng vacations in Sept (one the first week and one the last week of Sept. I know Mark and my mom will be going with me in Dec, but I'm still debating a solo Sept trip.
Yup Booked with Luke for May too!

I'll see you for the 21 and 22 if you want to get together! I'd love to see ya!
kat3668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #6
eeyorepixie
AKA Queenie

I have booked through Aron Washburn for this trip, I had to change my date and he was fantastic. Confirmations, right away and stellar communication.

I almost booked with him last year, and spoke at length with him, but we got too fantastic a deal with 5starresort through my resort network.

I think he has been great to work with so far

I would just ask him, why the price difference, you can negotiate to a point with him. I know this from our last trip. I think we are paying 120 a night for peak July, but I booked this way back in Feb. He was the best price that far out. I would do the 60 day roulette if I was going off season, but since this trip was during peak time, I just wanted all set because it is a long trip of 15 days.