Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2014, 12:12 AM   #61
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by everafter1 View Post
Hi everyone!
My husband and just booked this cruise with our 1 year old daughter! My best friend also has a room booked onboard. Looking forward to a great cruise with you all
WELCOME. ABOARD.

Check the posts on page one and come find is on Facebook if you are on there. Any questions ?

DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
JLSE50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:37 AM   #62
everafter1
Disney Girl

Thanks! We've sailed on the Magic since the refurbishment and it's awesome!

We've been on a lot of Disney cruises, but this will be our first Halloween, so I'm really interested to hear more about the activities
everafter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #63
gumbosquirrel
Earning My Ears

Hi! New at DisBoards--- please help! Just booked 10/26/14 Magic Halloween Cruise. 3rd Disney Cruise for us, 1st time to look at DisBoards. Not a big FB user. How do you join FE group? What is benefit of joining DisBoard/FE group? Anyone know more about Halloween festivities than what is posted? Promised DS (8) he won't miss trick-or-treating at home bc DCL tick-or-treating will be so much fun. Hoping I'm correct about that!

Widow mom, age 70, will also be traveling with us. Would love to know if there are other grandparents for her to join.

Thanks so much for any insight. We love DCL, WDW, ABD and DL, and have met great friends on all, but have never tried to meet in advance.

Thanks!
DMom
DH
DS (8)
DD (1)
DGM (70)
gumbosquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 06:42 AM   #64
maggie_sam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbosquirrel View Post
Hi! New at DisBoards--- please help! Just booked 10/26/14 Magic Halloween Cruise. 3rd Disney Cruise for us, 1st time to look at DisBoards. Not a big FB user. How do you join FE group? What is benefit of joining DisBoard/FE group? Anyone know more about Halloween festivities than what is posted? Promised DS (8) he won't miss trick-or-treating at home bc DCL tick-or-treating will be so much fun. Hoping I'm correct about that!

Widow mom, age 70, will also be traveling with us. Would love to know if there are other grandparents for her to join.

Thanks so much for any insight. We love DCL, WDW, ABD and DL, and have met great friends on all, but have never tried to meet in advance.

Thanks!
DMom
DH
DS (8)
DD (1)
DGM (70)
Welcome Aboard! Most of the activity is taking place in the Facebook group, particularly around the FE groups. Group 4 is at 9 cabins, and the cutoff is 15 cabins or September 16th, whichever comes first. We have a cruise Google site, and all of the information about activities is posted there, and the link to the sign up for FE Group 4 is also listed. https://sites.google.com/site/disneymagiceastern102614/

We have a great cruise group and lots of friendships already!

Several grandparents in the group, including myself who is also a widow, so opportunity for your mother to make friends before the cruise. If you change your mind about our FB group, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/405419866229580/

DisneyWorld 1972, Disneyland 1973, Disneyland 1980, Fort Wilderness 1986, DisneyWorld 1988, 1990, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2004, Disney Wonder October 2010, Contemporary & Saratoga Springs 2010, Disney Magic September 2012, Bay Lake Tower September 2013, Disney Dream September 2013, Boardwalk Villas May 2014
maggie_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:29 PM   #65
BASTHEFIRST
Cruise Rookies

The Facebook Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie_sam View Post
Welcome Aboard! Most of the activity is taking place in the Facebook group, particularly around the FE groups. Group 4 is at 9 cabins, and the cutoff is 15 cabins or September 16th, whichever comes first. We have a cruise Google site, and all of the information about activities is posted there, and the link to the sign up for FE Group 4 is also listed. https://sites.google.com/site/disneymagiceastern102614/

We have a great cruise group and lots of friendships already!

Several grandparents in the group, including myself who is also a widow, so opportunity for your mother to make friends before the cruise. If you change your mind about our FB group, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/405419866229580/

Couldn't have said it or directed you any better. If you don't have a Facebook page, go online and create a practically bare one free, fast, just for the information, discussions, planning, and fun we all have going. This is a great group of really smart, new, and experienced cruisers (although we're trying to get there) with lots of good tips. So please everyone come join us for all the fun and new information we're all really craving, especially from this point on and getting closer.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #66
Bettyscruise
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Four more "Gray Panthers" here. All grandparents and two great grandparents. This forum as well as the FB group have been very informative and useful in planning. So far, several occations are organized, among them;
Group meet
FE groups
roaming gnome
trick or treat cabins
Palo group brunch

Looking forward to a great time.

MAGIC Halloween Cruise 2014
Bettyscruise is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: