Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #16
WanderlustNZ
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justacruiser View Post

I doubt many people will know about a Halloween celebration on a 28 september cruise. However, if you dress up, you will be the ones they look out. They will be saying, how did they know? and their kids will wonder why your kids are dressed up (if applicable).

As long is it is a theme night, I would dress in what you want. You are just going along with the program!
I got an email from Disney yesterday telling me to bring a costume to my Sep 21st Fantasy cruise. I'm guessing most of the Sep 28 cruisers got the same email.

I'm not going to bring a costume for DH and I. We have strict international baggage limits and I need to pack lightly. But I'll probably bring something for my son.

However, if I did have a costume and was one of the only ones dressed up, I'd be happy that I stood a better chance of winning one of the prizes.

By the way, incase anyone didn't get the email, the adult dress-up prize categories are the same on the Fantasy as they are on the Dream (see original post by OP).
WanderlustNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #17
tmoor
Earning My Ears

Hmmm, my friend received an email from DCL for her September 21 cruise on the Dream (I'm sorry...I mean the Fantasy). I was so excited about it because it was also going to take place on the Magic! Wooohooo...UNTIL...it won't be until the October 26 sailing. I'm on the October 20 sailing on the Magic! How come they can do it as early as September on some ships and not until the week of Halloween on the Magic? What gives?!!!
tmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2013, 04:33 AM   #18
lildreamer101
Earning My Ears

What are the prizes?
lildreamer101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: