Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #46
Bettyscruise
Earning My Ears

Asked on the FB site as well...I came across these terms while reading many threads and wonder what they mean.

FE: I know it is Fish Extender and involves gift giving. Three questions... Are the gifts given secretly and what sort of gift guidelines are there? Are they left in the door hangings?

FB: is Facebook and we think my wife joined the group. We are two old folks challenged by new technology.

Roaming Gnome; What is that?

Pink Champagne Girls; Meeting of FB group?? Wear pink, right

cabin crawl; What is that?

meet and greets; Got that one but how and when are they organized?

Palo Brunch; How does one sign up for the group brunch, if there is one?

Sorry for all the questions but this is all new to us. We have looked at the website and found we are in the second FE group. We want to participate but aren't sure of the "rules"

We are going to be in cabin 8102, one of the aft cabins with the huge veranda, if that could be of some use to a group or for an activity, let us know. Thanks.

Last edited by Bettyscruise; 05-03-2014 at 05:51 AM.
Bettyscruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #47
welovetocruisedisney
Earning My Ears

I am new to this site. I would like to join the fish extender group for the October 26 sailing! We sailed during Halloween Last year and it was great! Please let me know what I need to do to join a group if there is room left! It will be myself and 7 year old daughter sailing.
welovetocruisedisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2014, 03:47 PM   #48
welovetocruisedisney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearos View Post
Ok guys I'm panicking!!!! Have all of you booked already? I logged on to look at rooms and all that's left is 1 room on deck 1 and a lot on deck 2, where all the flooding has happened is it worth it to spend more on a room too get on a better deck?? I'm flipping out!!! Help!!
I was on the 2nd cruise after the renovation. There were some flooding issues but they had most of them cleared up before our cruise was finished. oh and my room flooded and I was on deck 5. It mostly had to do with plumbing from what I understand.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #49
dwarven1
The Eighth Dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by welovetocruisedisney View Post
I am new to this site. I would like to join the fish extender group for the October 26 sailing! We sailed during Halloween Last year and it was great!
Hi there! I'm a veteran cruiser but haven't ever been to Disney during Halloween. What was the cruise like last year? (BTW, DW and I will be on this cruise - our honeymoon!!!!)
dwarven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:24 AM   #50
welovetocruisedisney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarven1 View Post
Hi there! I'm a veteran cruiser but haven't ever been to Disney during Halloween. What was the cruise like last year? (BTW, DW and I will be on this cruise - our honeymoon!!!!)
CONGRATS!!!! Disney left bags of candy in the rooms! Costume Parties for both adults and kids. The ship was decorated for Halloween!! I think it is extra special for us, as we live in Michigan and quite often it is COLD here at Halloween..
Old 06-18-2014, 08:05 PM   #51
maggie_sam
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by foix63 View Post
We will be in room #8580 and will be celebrating my birthday on the 29th and our anniversary on Halloween. Our room will be :

David and Bekah as well as our daughters Teigan (21) and Draevyn (15). Can't wait!
Hi! I need to touch base with you about FE and not sure you are on the FB Group page. We have 3 FE Groups, the first two are closed, the third hasn't reached 15 cabins.

You are in the 2nd FE Group, which is closed, the Delivery List is in the file section on the FB page. Someone just added your family's info to the FE Group 1. Could you contact me, I don't want to delete unless I touch base with you. I can also email you the Delivery List for your FE Group. Hope this isn't too confusing.

DisneyWorld 1972, Disneyland 1973, Disneyland 1980, Fort Wilderness 1986, DisneyWorld 1988, 1990, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2004, Disney Wonder October 2010, Contemporary & Saratoga Springs 2010, Disney Magic September 2012, Bay Lake Tower September 2013, Disney Dream September 2013
maggie_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:12 PM   #52
WDW Enabler
Founding Father of the HARDHAT BRIGADE

Just booked

So excited to be going on a cruise during Halloween. This is our 6th Cruise and back to the Magic for the first time since the refurb. We would like to join the FE group. I can't believe that there are already two full FE groups. I have sent a request to join the FB page.
As DH says, now is the time for me obsess over plans.
DH Michael
DW Rose
DD Taylor age 9

Proud father of 1 Disney FANATIC, and husband to an even bigger Disney FANATIC.
Proud Disney "Verteran of the day" three times, and owner of the flag flown over the Magic Kingdom on March 27th 2008.

Founding father of the "Hardhat Brigade", a growing group of enternal fun loving Disney fanatics who ...... wait the surprise is coming....... Wear lime-green hardhats with Mickey ears....

Applications now being accepted. Apply within

Last edited by WDW Enabler; 06-25-2014 at 04:32 AM.
WDW Enabler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:39 AM   #53
dstatt
LOVEWL

Super Excited

Just found this site this morning and already joined the FB group and group 3 of the FE.
Can't wait for this cruise (our 3rd Disney cruise, first ever 7 night)
Looking forward to meeting everyone and making magical memories!
dstatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM   #54
Que_Sarah_Sarah
Whatever is Sarah will be.

Just booked yesterday and got approved for the time off today! Maybe that was a little backwards... excited to be cruising over Halloween!

I have a DCP blog! HERE!

Just Keep Sewing!
Que_Sarah_Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: