Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #271
momabbate
DIS Veteran

Hi Emmy, I'm Sandy. Been reading your moms tr also. I just started to really work on planning my next trip. Your report hasn't been any real help. I am thinking of trying a lot of first. You haven't convinced me not to try Boma or Jiko. Plus you have now made me add Yachtsman and Teppan Edo. Oh and you have giving Yak and Yeti a unneeded push to stay on list. I only have so many meals that I can eat during a trip.
Seriously, your dr is great. Can't wait to here the rest. Hope you have a great time in DL.
momabbate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #272
vettegirl
Proud USAF Wife!

Thank you for posting the pics and review of the CL. We are staying at the BC in Sept CL for the first time and I am super excited!!
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2013, 12:49 AM   #273
JustEmmy
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
The goodies at the Club Lounge look quite yummy.

Another TR? Can't wait; we've never been to Disneyland and I love reading about it and seeing photos of the resort, etc.

Your mom and I are also talking...we will be at Disney World at the same time in August and we are hoping for a meet-up.
Hey KatMark! Can't wait to see you in a few days. I'm so glad to hear about your interest in my Disneyland report. Since we're local, it's gonna be a special one for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT887 View Post
The CL lounge looks tasty I love your pictures! I could definitely handle my mid day snack and a glass of wine already being prepared for me when we returned to the room!

I can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip to the Grand Californian!
Haha! For sure. Who doesn't love a midday snack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyNancy View Post
I always love to see what the club level offerings are at the different deluxe resorts. Thanks for reporting on that! Crab Rangoons = yum!
Of course. I'm always so interested to see what they'll have. Typically, it's the same, but they switch a few things up too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachmermaid View Post
Wow! Looks super yummy! Hawaiian rolls are the best!
Absolutely! I totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleStinkerbelle View Post
Looks like a fun and delicious meal at TE. I'm laughing over the "just happy to be here" button.
Yeah, the staff at TE are always so hospitable and cheery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsB1228 View Post
Mmm, the club lounge selections look amazing and your photos are fantastic Em! I feel like I could reach into the monitor and try some (if only ... )

Great news about DL, I read about it on your Mom's TR. I hope you have a great time and I look forward to reading all about it.
Aww! Thank you. I'm pretty proud of these pictures in particular.

Thanks! Disneyland was great. I'm so glad that I got to come along with mom for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
I think we may try Teppan Edo this next trip! The food just looks so yummy!

YAY for staying at Disneyland! What a treat!!!
Teppan Edo is really a favorite of mine. The food and service are consistently superb. If you decide to try it, I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
Great new photos! Can't wait to hear about your new trip!
Thanks! I can't wait to write all about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOrdinaryPrincess View Post
Just joining in!
Thanks!
JustEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:53 AM   #274
JustEmmy
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabbate View Post
Hi Emmy, I'm Sandy. Been reading your moms tr also. I just started to really work on planning my next trip. Your report hasn't been any real help. I am thinking of trying a lot of first. You haven't convinced me not to try Boma or Jiko. Plus you have now made me add Yachtsman and Teppan Edo. Oh and you have giving Yak and Yeti a unneeded push to stay on list. I only have so many meals that I can eat during a trip.
Seriously, your dr is great. Can't wait to here the rest. Hope you have a great time in DL.
Haha! Glad to be of no help. Have a great trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettegirl View Post
Thank you for posting the pics and review of the CL. We are staying at the BC in Sept CL for the first time and I am super excited!!
Woohoo! The lounge is a really amazing luxury of CL. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
JustEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:07 AM   #275
MommaPeel
Mouseketeer

So happy to see you were involved with the planning and reviews this time. I love both threads for your trip!

Walt Disney World - May 1994/Sept 1999/Sept 2000/Sept 2001/Jan 2002/Nov 2002/Jan 2003/Sept 2003/Sept 2008/AP holder 2008-2011/Jun 2012/Jul 2012

DISNEYLAND PARIS - March 2002/November 2004 Disneyland/California Adventure - Sept 2012

MommaPeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:26 AM   #276
Mich123
Mouseketeer

Loved your report! Beautiful pictures!
2014 Port Orleans Riverside and Beach Club/2013 Back to Disneyland Grand Californian/2012 Polynesian/2011 Our Second Disney Cruise - Mexican Riviera/2010 Our First Disney Cruise and Disney's Vero Beach...and Our First trip to Disneyland! Grand Californian/2009 Polynesian and Port Orleans Riverside/2008 Disney's Vero Beach/2007 Port Orleans Riverside/2006 Coronado Springs

Mich123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: