Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2014, 05:02 PM   #1291
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLoveWithTheBeast View Post
Gave IT a call, she said my MagicBands are in processing and they'll arrive before I leave for my trip. I'm excited, even if it's not a park trip I'm super excited to be at Disney.
Good good. Sounds like Orbitz doesn't have the same problem that Expedia/hotels.com (same company) has.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:38 PM   #1292
InLoveWithTheBeast
Earning My Ears

My MagicBands have been shipped! I should be receiving them on Tuesday, which will be in plenty of time for leaving Sunday. Looking forward to receiving them.
InLoveWithTheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2015, 10:13 AM   #1293
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

multiple tickets on band

We have leftover days on non-expiring tickets already on our MagicBand accounts plus we just added 4 day expiring tickets. We want to save the non-expiring tickets for those trips where we are only going to be at Disney for a day. How do we "choose" which set of tickets to be active on the magic bands?

Thanks,
Kate
Old 01-01-2015, 10:19 AM   #1294
AngiTN
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid-at-heart View Post
We have leftover days on non-expiring tickets already on our MagicBand accounts plus we just added 4 day expiring tickets. We want to save the non-expiring tickets for those trips where we are only going to be at Disney for a day. How do we "choose" which set of tickets to be active on the magic bands?

Thanks,
Kate
You stop at Guest Services at the entrance to any park and ask them to set the priority on the tickets on your account. They can make it so the 4 day expiring tickets are higher priority.
AngiTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:37 AM   #1295
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

Thanks AngiTN!
Old 01-07-2015, 01:14 PM   #1296
Disneypubgal
Disneyphile

Using Magicbands before check in

We are flying into MCO on 3/18 at 10 am and have a car rental. Our room will not be ready until sometime after 4pm. after retrieving luggage would like to head straight to AK with our bands. Question is, do we need to check in first? The park is closing at 7 that day and we were going to head over to Boardwalk afterwards.

I know we probably will not be able to charge anything and I am fine with that. We have 4 day tickets already attached to our reservation and bands.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Disneypubgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #1297
jimandami
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneypubgal View Post
We are flying into MCO on 3/18 at 10 am and have a car rental. Our room will not be ready until sometime after 4pm. after retrieving luggage would like to head straight to AK with our bands. Question is, do we need to check in first? The park is closing at 7 that day and we were going to head over to Boardwalk afterwards.

I know we probably will not be able to charge anything and I am fine with that. We have 4 day tickets already attached to our reservation and bands.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
As long as you don't have a dining plan you need activated, you can head straight to a park if you wish. However, we have generally had good luck with our room being ready early, YMMV.
jimandami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:52 AM   #1298
LittleSunshine
Earning My Ears

Just a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I have always had a my disney experience account & I just added/managed my husband and daughter. Recently we made my husband his own account so now when I sign into mine I only see mine and my daughters magicbands that can be customized. I'm assuming now on future trips my husband will have to sign into his account to customize his bands? & also will the magic bands now ship in different boxes (mine & my daughters, and his alone) or do they ship out based on your reservation number? Thanks a bunch in advance!
LittleSunshine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:38 AM   #1299
BeerMe
DIS Veteran

This question may already have been answered, but if we leave before the MBs arrive at home will they provide with them at the resort when we check in? Or do we have to buy new ones? TIA.

We've stayed at every resort on site except CS.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 02:43 PM   #1300
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerMe View Post
This question may already have been answered, but if we leave before the MBs arrive at home will they provide with them at the resort when we check in? Or do we have to buy new ones? TIA.
Anyone staying on property gets them free. I'm pretty sure you would be able to get colored ones (as opposed to grey ones) , but obviously they wouldn't be personalized with your names.

Last edited by siskaren; 01-22-2015 at 08:35 PM.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:23 PM   #1301
highlander4
Earning My Ears

IF you have your cards (with rf chip) linked to a magic band can you use either one you choose at the parks?
Old 01-22-2015, 06:30 PM   #1302
jimandami
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander4 View Post
IF you have your cards (with rf chip) linked to a magic band can you use either one you choose at the parks?
Yes
jimandami is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: