Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
WillowMead
Earning My Ears

Very low fat foods at disneyland Paris?

I have acid reflux and can't eat very fatty foods,tomatoes or any salad dressings etc. Are there any food places that sell baked potatos and salad without dressings?? I will be taking fruit and low fat snacks from home.

Thank you
Willowmead.

Last edited by WillowMead; 10-08-2012 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Spelling
WillowMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
JustJonathan
Mouseketeer

Hey Willow!

I'm not too sure about baked potatoes etc, but I know you can definately request no salad dressing at the restaurants in DLP (inc the village).

I'm not mad on dressings, so I simply say "No sauce" (seems easier to understand for non-fluent english speakers) on the salad and have never had any problems.

Disneyland Resort Paris @ Hotel Cheyenne for 4 nights in 2014 - Cast: Me & Mum in June
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Hotel Cheyenne for 4 nights in 2014 - Cast: Me & two friends (one a first timer!) in February
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 6 nights in 2013 - Cast: Me, Mum & Sister (11) at Christmas in December Golden Forest Room!
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 4 nights in 2013 - Cast: Me & Mum in June Golden Forest Room!
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 6 nights in 2012 - Cast: Me, Mum, Sister and a well-aged friend! at Christmas in November/December
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 4 Nights in 2012 - Cast: Me & A friend's first visit on my first Halloween trip in October!
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 4 Nights in 2012 - Cast: Me & Mum in June
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 5 nights in 2011 - Cast: Me, Mum & Sister (9) at Christmas in November/December
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 3 nights in 2011 - Cast: Me & Mum for my 24th Birthday in May!
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 4 nights in 2010 - Cast: Me, Mum & Sister (8) at Christmas in November/December
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 4 nights in 2010 - Cast: Me, Mum & Sister (8) in our First Family Trip in May!
Disneyland Resort Paris @ Sequoia Lodge for 3 nights in 2008 - Cast: Me & Friend in My First Trip in March!
JustJonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
IsobelJackmummy
Mouseketeer

I know the buffet in the restaurant in SL hotel has baked potatoes, never seen any in the parks though.
The salad in the counter service restaurants like Bella nota comes with a sealed dressing on the side, so you should be ok with that.

1999 -WDW off site, 2003 - WDW off site, Feb 2010 - DLRP SL, Oct 2010 -DLRP SL, Feb 2012 - DLRP SL, Feb 2013 - DLRP HNY
IsobelJackmummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:25 AM   #4
dlpSteve
If home is where the heart is then take me back to DLRP - I wanna go home!

You can get baked potatoes in Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon in Disney Village and in practically all counter service restaurants they have a salad option where the dressing comes in a sealed pot. The salads are actually are pretty nice and I what I ate most days when we went in May.

Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 & 09/10 Hotel New York 11/12, 11/13
Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 & 05/12 Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite Off Site: 05/13, 11/13

dlpSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:38 AM   #5
mum2threemonsters
Mouseketeer

Very low fat diets are a very important requirement with people with gall stalls too so I am sure if you email guest relations with your requirements they have probably looked into this before for other guests.

If you ask them where they can reccomend you eating they should be able to provide you with an exhaustive list. If not the restaurants are supposed to provide for people with nutritional requirements so perhaps guest relations can organise for a certain meal ie JP and plain salad to be prepared for you on your visit allowing you to eat in whichever restaurants you require.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]COLOR]
mum2threemonsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:49 AM   #6
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

They will only offer the "airline type" meals for people with medical requirements and these are not very "interesting" ......

http://visit.disneylandparis.co.uk/U...lergies_uk.pdf

As pp have said all the c/s do salad with dressing on the side and you can get a lovely fresh salad made up for you at Earl of Sandwich in the Disney Village for 6,50€.

Also in DV - McDonald's and Starbucks do salads with sealed dressing on the side.

Jp's aren't really popular in France and the one thing I really miss even after all this time...everytime I go to London for the day I get one for lunch

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: