Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #256
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinakessen View Post
Hi Everyone! I just found this page. Can someone give me the link for the FE?? We will be doing the 2 day before this one. This will be our 1st back to back cruise. Very excited!!!! The 2 day will be our 6th cruise, so this 3 day will be our 7th cruise! So excited. Will be me, my husband and our 9yr old daughter.
We're in the same boat as you! (So to speak). We turn Gold on our cruise in April. This will be our first B2B cruise as well. Im really looking firward to it, but ive also got some great Disney trips planned in between to help the strain!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #257
awaflyboy
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! Just found this page! I just got back for a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy and have been hooked on DCL! Of the 6 cruise lines I've been on now, Disney is way above the rest!

Now I'm already booking my next DCL and it's this nice little weekend cruise! I had originally searched for a facebook group as that's how I got into the FE groups on the Fantasy but I couldn't find one for this cruise. (So naturally I created one. LOL ) But then as I was putting away my FE gifts I saw the Dis board logo on one of the gifts and figured I'd check on here!

Looking forward to cruising on Disney again!

Now I just have to read through 18 pages of posts for this thread. hehehe
awaflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-07-2014, 03:16 PM   #258
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Welcome to the newcomers!!! Can't wait to meet everyone next year. Too much time to wait!!!

pepe3penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:31 AM   #259
LemonPie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awaflyboy View Post
Hi everyone! Just found this page! I just got back for a 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy and have been hooked on DCL! Of the 6 cruise lines I've been on now, Disney is way above the rest!

Now I'm already booking my next DCL and it's this nice little weekend cruise! I had originally searched for a facebook group as that's how I got into the FE groups on the Fantasy but I couldn't find one for this cruise. (So naturally I created one. LOL ) But then as I was putting away my FE gifts I saw the Dis board logo on one of the gifts and figured I'd check on here!

Looking forward to cruising on Disney again!

Now I just have to read through 18 pages of posts for this thread. hehehe
We go on the Eastern Caribbean next month What did you do in port? We have excursions booked but are always looking at our options. This (Baja cruise) will be our 4th with DCL adn we just love it.
LemonPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #260
awaflyboy
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonPie View Post
We go on the Eastern Caribbean next month What did you do in port? We have excursions booked but are always looking at our options. This (Baja cruise) will be our 4th with DCL adn we just love it.
Did St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Castaway. In St. Maarten I did the 12 metre regatta; in St. Thomas, the champagne catamaran snorkel and sail to St. Johns; and in Castaway, the wave runners and parasailing.
awaflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #261
redcoral33
Earning My Ears

We just booked the 2N & 3N out of San Diego as well. We live in Orange County and are thinking to take Amtrak instead of driving. Any concern with train traveling the morning of embarkation? In the past, we usually fly in 2 days before cruise in case of flight delay or cancellation.

-Cynthia
redcoral33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: