Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
krb2g
DIS Veteran

Photopass Bonus Content

As I was browsing Facebook photo albums today for the Go Wild! Sweepstakes (anyone else doing this?), I noticed that there's a special photopass code for free bonus content today: KISS-DEEE-GIRL-2012. As I kept flipping I saw two more codes (MCKY-COST-UMEP-ARTY and MCKY-PLUS-MNNE-4EVR) from last Halloween and Valentine's Day. All 3 gave me bonus content, set to expire March 15, 2012 (i.e. in 30 days). If you are about to order a CD (or will order within the next 30 days), you can get the bonus content by entering the codes. If you plan on getting the CD at some point in the future, it looks like the codes don't expire....

EPCT-FLWR-GRDN-FEST also adds content... (edited to add this code).

We also got a lot of bonus content in the parks on our December trip (for example, after we got one shot in the Magic Kingdom, a bunch of Christmas-themed pictures showed up in the Bonus Content folder).

Anyone else have any experience with bonus content?

Last edited by krb2g; 02-14-2012 at 02:38 PM.
krb2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

We've gotten codes in the past for Flower & Garden, but on our last few CDs, we got bonus content without adding any codes. Once was for the Halloween party, once was all Disney couples (Minnie/Mickey, Daisy/Donald, etc.) and then just last month, we got bonus stock photos of Phineas & Ferb and Buzz/Woody in our account. Unfortunately, we were not buying the CD last month, just a few digital downloads, so we didn't get to take advantage of those extras. I was bummed, because I would have loved those extra shots.

In the past, those event codes have expired because I know once I tried to use one that was expired and it wouldn't let me.
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
dmband
DIS Veteran

I have only don't the photopass once but was given like ten bonus photos from the parade
Old 02-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by krb2g View Post
As I was browsing Facebook photo albums today for the Go Wild! Sweepstakes (anyone else doing this?), I noticed that there's a special photopass code for free bonus content today: KISS-DEEE-GIRL-2012. As I kept flipping I saw two more codes (MCKY-COST-UMEP-ARTY and MCKY-PLUS-MNNE-4EVR) from last Halloween and Valentine's Day. All 3 gave me bonus content, set to expire March 15, 2012 (i.e. in 30 days). If you are about to order a CD (or will order within the next 30 days), you can get the bonus content by entering the codes. If you plan on getting the CD at some point in the future, it looks like the codes don't expire....

EPCT-FLWR-GRDN-FEST also adds content... (edited to add this code).

We also got a lot of bonus content in the parks on our December trip (for example, after we got one shot in the Magic Kingdom, a bunch of Christmas-themed pictures showed up in the Bonus Content folder).

Anyone else have any experience with bonus content?
Thanks
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
MickeyMinnieMelanie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: