Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
clemsontigers
Earning My Ears

Online Check In & Disney Florist

Hello-
I can check into POP in 2 DAYS!!! We are so excited. But, I am trying to find out if checking in online will cause confusion with a delviery from Disney Florist?? I want to have disney ears delivered for my kids, but am not sure if online check in will cause an issue. It is my (limited) understanding that the ordered items are delivered within 30 minutes of check-in... so I am so confused! Just want everyting to work out ok for our first trip.

Thanks!
Angel
clemsontigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
princessesintraining
Mouseketeer

I did online check-in at the Wilderness Lodge last February and used Disney florist to have an ears packaged delivered for my girls. When I checked in at the front desk for my keys I quietly mentioned that I had a delivery from the florist and they immediately sent a runner to put the ears in our room. I must say that we did pass the runner in the hall on the way to our room, but my kids didn't suspect anything. I would do it again, but maybe qive the runner some extra time by exploring the lobby or pool on the way to our room.
princessesintraining is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
heidijanesmith
DIS Veteran

I have done Disney Florist a couple of times with on-line check in. I was told both times that my basket of goodies would not be delivered until after our room as assigned and ready. The 1st time I ordered, the basket was delivered about 2 min after we arrived in our room. This last Aug, the basket was not delivered until about 8PM at night (we were in our room at 1:00 PM).

If you want a surprise in your room when you are gone, see if Disney florist can deliver it a day after your check in, while you are at a park.

May 2005 AKL Pool view
July 2010 Poly Standard view- WDW and US
Aug 2012 YC Pool view- WDW, US and BG
Oct 2013 Poly Cl Lagoon view- WDW and US
Oct 2014 BW CL BW View- WDW and US

The Smith's take on the Poly- TR
heidijanesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Wild4Walt
DIS Veteran

I agree with PP, sometimes delivery is right away and sometimes it can take a few hours.

I would not realistically expect the items to be in your room when you enter it the 1st time of the trip.

POR Oct 14 / POP Oct 12 / Poly Oct 12 / CBR Nov 11 / POR Oct 10 /Pop May 10/Poly Nov 09 / CBR Mar 09 / BWI - Feb 09 / BC- Oct 08 / POFQ - Feb 08 / SSR- Dec 07 / POR - Oct 07 / Poly Oct 05
Wild4Walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

All online check-in does is pre-register your information. It does not actually check you into a room when you do it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: