Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
livsmom04
DIS Veteran

A Disneymoon made in Heaven Trip Report August 18-22, 2012

Background:

I have tried in the past to write a trip report but just can never find time to finish it. So this time I am trying my best at doing it again. So here is our trip report for our Disneymoon we took August 18-22.

Jason proposed to me back in April when we took a family vacation with my daughter who we were celebrating her 8th birthday while in Disney World. I had no idea he was going to do it and instead of crying I just happened to laugh at him instead. Whoops, not the reaction he was expecting but when many people are staring at me I laugh. But my daughter had no idea either that it was going to happen so we just both were surprised. Jason and I both wanted to have a wedding at Disney World but we both couldn't afford it so we decided to head down to the courthouse and just get married there! Was a little cheaper and we had our friends and family there so it made it all worth while for us.

We got married on 6/22/2012 and we decided to take our Disneymoon in August.

Here is a little about both of us:

Jason (DH)

Jason works for Walgreens and he is an Assistant Manager there working overnights. He loves Disney World and loves anything to do with Star Wars, and of course he loves eating at Disney World (Especially the buffets).

Charlotte (Me)

I love Disney World. Actually I'm kind of obsessed over anything Disney! My friends who know me all to well normally get me something to do with Disney or Disney World. Just makes it so much fun too! I love to plan our Disney Family Vacations and love to see what kind of deals we can get each year or even each visit. And yes I have already started to save for our next trip which we don't know when it will be but we're saving so that's all that matters!!!
I was working in the Medical field but after moving to a new town and starting a new job, they let me go one week after I started telling me that due to budget restrictions they were unable to keep me. So yep I'm now not working and so it gives me more time to get the house together and plan our next Disney Vacation!!!

Where we're staying:

We stayed at Coronado Springs which was amazing! We have only stayed at Value resorts in the past and we both figured we would stay a little nicer for our Disneymoon. We loved it there and loved the location of our room too. Here are some of the pictures I took from around the resort and room.

7/96-Offsite, 5/98-Offsite, 5/10-ASM, 7/11-POP, 4/12 -POP, 8/12-Coronado Springs, 6/13-Coronado Springs, 6/13 AKV, 9/14 POP

Trip Reports:
TR IN Progress-A Family Trip Full of Surprises: Updated 6/3 Epcot Day Part 3!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: