Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2004, 09:35 PM   #1
KarenNY
Chat Host

Dining Central-June 2005

Hello fellow adult and solo travelers,

Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack?? – Is anyone out there interested in linking up with other adult or solo travelers? Well then you’ve come to the right place.

Are you new to solo travel or a little nervous about going for a meal by yourself? This might just be a good way for some newer solo travelers to feel more comfortable going for a nice sit down dinner. This could give you one more thing to enjoy on your next trip to the world!!

Are you comfortable alone but just think you might want some company or conversation for a meal or two? Maybe you’re just interested in meeting some other vacationers like yourself that travel either solo or without the kids. This could be the “E-ticket” for you.

This isn’t just for solo travelers but for anyone on these boards, but certainly targeted for the adult or solo travelers. I just know that some solo travelers are a bit reluctant to dine alone so I’ve dwelled on them. I remember; I’m usually a solo and was very reluctant at first.

Let others know of your interest, right here. Post your travel dates and specifically any dates that you might want to meet to share a meal or a snack. Please specify any preference for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Let us know if you already have a Priority Seating somewhere that you wish to share, and the time.

Maybe, if you would please, when you’ve confirmed plans with someone and are booked, edit your original reply here to let others know.

So who is up for some company for a meal in June?
Old 06-08-2005, 02:58 AM   #2
WorknFires
Live Well, Laugh Often & Love Much Can't ask for more than that!

Hi,

My husband and I will be staying at Ft Wilderness from Fri June 17th thru Fri June 24th. Daytime during the week he'll be in Tampa on business. I'd love to meet some other DIS'ers for lunch, snack or coffee if anyone's interested. Any park or resort will be fine since I'm an AP holder.

Cheryl

Worknfires@aol.com
WorknFires is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-09-2005, 04:25 PM   #3
iwannbindisnee
DIS Veteran

I'll be there 6/22-6/25!

Leaving hubby & kids at home for "mental health holiday!!" Thursday might be good to meet-I'll send you an email. My email: harkerdeb@yahoo.com I also have AP & am staying at Coronado Springs. Debbie
Recent Trips: 2007: May:25th Aniversary trip!!! & DH said lets go on the DVC tour!!!! 2008: Jan 17-27 Family then friends at BWV & AKV!!! First trip home!!! 2009:SURPRISE Christmas gift trip Jan 15-19 w/ fam!! 2010:quick 3 night visit at AKV Kidani!--Didnt' think we'd get to visit this year! 2011: helping friends celebrate 30 yrs!! 2012:Our 30th Anniv trip-VB/OKW & a fam trip in December!!

iwannbindisnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:28 PM   #4
doubletrouble_vb
Inspired

6/19 to 6/23 or maybe 24 here...haven't decided yet.

Staying at Wilderness Lodge by my lonesome but am actually a part of a group staying at the Wilderness Cabins. It'll be the kids first time and my friends return after 10 years so I'm not sure if I can make a meet but I'd sure love to try...I had to miss out the May meet. Someone else also was trying to schedule a meet but their dates didn't match up with my stay at all.

Also am an AP holder. On the 22nd I have to move to SSR unless DVC has pity on me.

Found the other thread... June - July Meets was the title... http://www.disboards.com/showthread....08#post8829308
Old 06-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
Addicted to Dopey
Newt's Posse

june 28th-july 2nd

I'm going to be down in the world for solo long weekend for a job interview, so i have lots of time to just chill and stroll the parks....anyone else going to be down at this time and want to meet up to have lunch or just roam the parks?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: