Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2005, 07:50 AM   #1
pooh2001
been there, done that, TRYING to go back

Thumbs up WL hidden Mickey List - print if you wish

In case your DS & DD's need a bit of magical help:

Wilderness Lodge - Hidden Mickeys
Get Hidden Clue list from front desk - check answers below - fill in on list and get a Wilderness Lodge "I found the hidden Mickeys" button (free)

Clue 1: In the lobby colors abound In the rocks is where I'm found.
On the corner - color of red Three circles make my head!
answer 1: right hand side of the fireplace - just below the red rocks is Mickey

Clue 2: At the crossroads Where you swim and ride
Face the logs And look four floors high.
answer 2: by the boat & bike rental on the cement wood pole is Mickey

Clue 3: Lift your glass of brew Have a cup of stew Read the map in the sky Find Mickey - Give a try. Find the second on a pot Keep it cold or even hot.
answer 3: Territory Lounge - map at entrance - marking of Mickey on clay pot
answer 4: Territory Lounge - mural on ceiling - Mickey is on the Pony colored markings

Clue 4: Four, five, six, seven From the ground to the heaven From the North to the South Words of wisdom from my mouth Starting with the fourth floor Walk the hallway and explore!
answer 5: Cubs Den - Mickey is in the painting of the TeePee
answer 6: Cubs Den - Mickey is in the Guitar painting near the movie area
answer 7: 7th floor hallway - at the end of the South Wing - in the corner between 2 sets of windows, on a beam, near the top is a carving of Mickey
answer 8: On the main driveway - sign says "Bear Crossing" - one of the figures on top is Mickey

Clue 5:There she blows on the hour Water falling like a shower Take a walk over the bridge. Look down over the ridge.
answer 9: Fire Rock Geyser - at the base of the rock formation - next to the walkway

Clue 6: Canvas, Paint, and a Brush Through this dinner you will not rush Buffalo, duck and wild game Each Mickey hid just the same.
answer 10: Artist Point - clouds painted in the distance - left side of the mural (North wall)
answer 11: Artist Point - right side of the mural (North wall) - tree foliage shapes a Mickey

Clue 7: Sheriff, cousin, a handyman for hire In this canyon there is a fire Held back by the fireplace screen Find one (I'm hard to be seen)
answer 12: Whispering Cayon Cafe - wrought iron gate in front of the fireplace - upper left corner of the grate

Have fun !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: