Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2005, 01:58 PM   #1
lynnyth
Earning My Ears

Which building at Cypress Pointe?

Can you tell me if all the buildings at Cypress Pointe have now been remodeled? I am wondering if I should request a certain building? I am afraid we will be given a roon that has not been refurbished.
lynnyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 02:20 PM   #2
DIS Veteran

Impossible to get unit in CPR that has not been renovated, last set of buildings has been taken out of availability so they can be renovated. I suggest asking for "quiet area". It got me building 2 overlooking the small lake. It was still a short walk to volcano pool but we didn't hear noise from the pool. We didn't hear anything.

http://www.cypresspointe.net/amenities.html
26555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 02:30 PM   #3
lynnyth
Earning My Ears

mouseketeer, thanks so much for the quick reply. I feel alot better now. We will be leaving on the 16th of March and are really looking forward to stay at CP. I have read a few bad reviews but the majority of them have been good. Any other advise on our stay would be appreciated. We have a three bedroom reserved. How are the kids activities? My kids are 12 & 13.
lynnyth is offline   Reply With Quote