Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
BostonRob
DIS Veteran

Dining plan for a 2 year old?

My wife and I are planning a short stay in April. I was trying to evaluate the dining plan but haven't been able to find good info on it. So here's my question:

1) How would it work for a 2 year old? Does the dining plan have to me attached to a MYW ticket, or can you get the dinner plan for more days than you plan on visiting the parks? In either situation, how would it work for a 2 year old, who apparently doesn't need a MYW ticket at all?

The only reason I'm interested in the plan at all is that it would save us money with our daughter. She's only 2 and a skinny little thing, but sometimes she eats a lot. We'd feed her off our plates, but we don't always order something she'd want.

Thanks for the help.
BostonRob is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: