Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2001, 11:41 AM   #1
dmarie

Hol Inn Fam Suites

Has anyone stayed here recently? Planning Oct trip and wondering if 4 adults and one child would be comfy here. Thanks.
Old 04-24-2001, 03:10 PM   #2
TigerBear
Found him!

Its doable (we had five adults). You probably would be most comfortable in a two bedroom classic suite. How old is the child - could he/she sleep on the pullout sofa? A point to consider - there is only one bathroom (but there is a mini sink and a mirror in the kitchen area). The location is wonderful if you have to stay off-site. The hotel primarily caters to families with small children.
TigerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2001, 09:41 PM   #3
Colt
Mouseketeer

DMarie:

I stayed at HIFS in a 2 bedroom classic suite. While it was a tad smaller than I thought it would be, the suite was efficiently laid out. Each bedroom has a queen bed. The master bedrrom has a door to it, but the second bedroom only has a curtain to separate it from the rest of the suite. I was 100% satisfied with the suite, the service, and the location was perfect. It is about 5 minutes (if that) from the hotel to one of the Disney main gates. The all you can eat hot breakfast saved us a ton of money too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone... I hope you have a great time !!
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote