Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
MELSMICE
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be such fun for everyone, Hi Ho, Hi Ho!
Don't look now but the Tag Fairy is behind you!!!

Teacher lost DD's test & wants her to retake it - what do you think? UPDATE!

My DD was out sick the Tues. & Wed. before Thanksgiving. She missed a Spanish test. Last week she made up the test after school. Two days later the teacher told her that she had lost the test. She thought DD got 100%, couldn't be totally sure, but said because she lost it (the teacher) she would give DD 100%. Okay - sounds right - the teacher is the one that lost the test.

DD comes home today & says the teacher wants her to retake the test tomorrow after school. Here's my dillema (sp?) with the whole thing:

- the teacher lost the test and the then told DD she would give her a 100%

- after school tomorrow I was going to pick my DD's up at 2:00 & bring them home to get homework done because one DD has to be back at school at 3:30 for basketball practice. If I pick up Bball DD at 2:00 I will get home at 2:15, I will turn around to pick up test DD at 2:30, get home at 2:45, make sure older DD gets home between 3-3:15 & take bball DD back to school at 3:15 for bball practice at 3:30. So...........having her retake this test tomorrow just doesn't fit well with our schedule.

- As of right now I wrote the teacher a note saying that DD was unable to take the test after school tomorrow & also stating that I thought she already took the test after school last week.

What do you think? Do you think DD should have to retake the test over? Also, I told DD if the teacher insists she retake it then she'll have to do it in a study hall. She can't stay after the rest of the week because we have other commitments. Do you think I should question the teacher more about it or let DD handle it with the teacher herself (she is in 7th grade).

Opinions?

DH & I DD24 DD21 DD21

Last edited by MELSMICE; 12-08-2004 at 02:21 PM.
MELSMICE is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: