Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2004, 09:14 AM   #1
djm99

If lovin' Disneyworld is Childish... I never want to grow up
Me Me Me Me Me Me!

Red face Have you heard of Disney's New Disney Photo Pass? Pretty Neat!!

It has been several months since we reported that Disney had applied for a trademark for something called “PhotoPass”, and over the Thanksgiving Weekend, Disney reportedly launched its PhotoPass service to provide guests with the ability to view, share and order the photos that Disney photographers take of them by going to an online site.

When you have your photos taken, you get a Disney's PhotoPass, a card that has a Web address and a unique 16-digit number printed on it. Go to the Web site and type in the number(s) from your card(s) to see your photos. You may get more than one pass while on vacation, and each pass can “hold” an unlimited amount of photos. Note: As of Sunday morning, the Web site still had a “coming soon” placeholder graphic.

You can use your PhotoPass every time you get your picture taken by a Disney photographer so that you can see all of your vacation photos from all four theme parks at the same time.

If you wish, you can still buy your photos on site for $16.95 for one 5x7 print and four wallet-size prints at:

Magic Kingdom – Town Square Exposition Hall on Main Street USA
Epcot – The Camera Center near Spaceship Earth
Disney-MGM Studios – Cover Story on Hollywood Boulevard
Disney's Animal Kingdom – Garden Gate Gifts in the Oasis
Current pricing for purchase of photos on DisneyPhotoPass.com is:

$12.95 for 5x7 print
$16.95 for 8x10 print
$12.95 for 4 wallet-sized prints
Starting in early February 2005, these additional products are available online:

Disney's PhotoMovie – a one-of-a-kind<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=DVD&id=19';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> DVD </a>that combines your favorite Disney vacation photos with video clips of Walt Disney World, the Disney characters and exclusive Disney music.
Disney's PhotoBook – a completely customized coffee-table book that preserves your favorite Disney photos in a unique Disney keepsake.
Disney's PhotoPass photographers are available in the following locations (subject to change):

Magic Kingdom – along Main Street U.S.A., Ariel's Grotto and Mickey's Toontown Fair
Epcot – near Spaceship Earth, near the Living Seas entrance and throughout World Showcase, and accompanying various characters at designated meet-and-greet locations in the Park
Disney-MGM Studios – along Hollywood Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Al's Toy Barn, and Mickey Meet and Greet on Mickey Avenue
Disney's Animal Kingdom – outside the main entrance, the Oasis, Camp Minnie Mickey and the Character Landing

See for yourself at:

Disney's Photo Pass

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: