Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2014, 01:26 AM   #8
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
I was going to say how sorry I was to see the end of another TR but then I realised that it won't be too long to the start of the next installment.

Great pictures. Glad to see that you're working out and experimenting with different settings.
It was a great trip where we did a lot at the DLR. This past trip was a nice one as well with my DB, DBGF, and her friend. But something else happened during the trip which you will find out when I do my updates.

Thank you. I am always willing to try new settings on my DSLR when I am at the parks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
You got some great pictures of the Pixar Play Parade. I usually get annoyed at this parade since it usually goes by when I'm trying to get somewhere and they block off the streets so I can't get to where I want to go and I'm forced to listen to the "5-4-3-2-1!" Countdown song the whole time!
Great F! shots!
That's great that you had lunch at BB. I think they share a kitchen with Café Orleans for the Monte Cristo sandwich so it's the same one.
Nice shots of Anna and Elsa and the Soundsational Parade
You guys did a lot! Even fit in Mickey and the Magical Map!
Wow! They are really refurbing the Sub ride!!!
You guys are packing it all in Aladdin too! We had a different Genie when we saw the show a couple weeks ago. He was not as skinny.
I love World of Color, but Fran doesn't, however, I convinced her to go see it when my parents come visit in September so that will be nice to finally see it again.
The River Belle Terrace Breakfast looks good! Sorry about the last day, but at least you are back there now!
I am all caught up now!
The Pixar Play parade is nice but just like you, it can be annoying when I am trying to go to next destinations since it goes pass by Cars Land and Paradise Pier.

It was nice to have lunch at BB during the trip. I believe you are right that the CO and BB restaurants use the same kitchen. But the Monte Cristo plates look completely different from both restaurants and are not the same.

The Frozen pre-parade float is a nice addition to the park so people can see Elsa and Anna instead of the M&G.

We did quite a lot that whole trip and was able to see MatMM after Soundsational Parade.

The FNSV has been down since early January and has been down this whole time. The ride should be up and running in late September.

I have seen different Genie's when I have watched the Aladdin shows in the past and this one was a very funny one. Everyone was laughing during his jokes. I should have videotaped it.

That will be nice for your parents to see WoC in September.

The Riverbelle Terrace breakfast is nice and one my favorite quick counter breakfast restaurants. The trip was great and also this past trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
awesome pictures. I love that last picture of the Ferris Wheel and Dumbo in world of colour
Thank you Petals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Hi Bret,
I really enjoyed all the great photographs from your last trip. Especially the Winnie the Pooh ride ones, Olaf, and the diving duck! We always enjoy seeing Aladdin and Mickey and the Magical Map. Your pictures reminded me so of our last trip. Good times.

Looks like you're having a blast with your DB and his DFs! LOVED the ride picture from RSR!

Thanks for sharing,
TK
Hi TK

Thank you. The June trip was very nice where DAW and I were able to do a lot. I can never get tired of seeing Aladdin and Mickey and the Magical Map.

We had a great time during the trip and there was another surprise to the trip in which you will find out when I do my posts.

Thank you for following along my trip reports TK.

I want to ask you how was your trip in July and how many times did you ride TSMM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Bret, your photos are amazing as usual and just what I needed to see during this missing Disneyland phase.

I can't believe you're back already!
Thank you Jenny.

it wasn't too long when I was at the DLR in June and I just came back from the July trip.
mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: