Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2014, 05:14 PM   #30
Cirlonde
Earning My Ears

In case anyone was disappointed because their preferred room wasn't available for a discount, I'd encourage you to check again! All hope is not lost!

I called on the day the Fall room discounts were released, hoping to switch from free dining to a room discount for our Deluxe Studio at Kidani, even though the website showed no rooms available. Unfortunately, the website was right. However, I was bored and browsing the Disney website today, so I decided to just see if anything had changed. Well, sure enough it showed the Deluxe Studio Savannah Views as regular $474 discounted to $402 per night for our trip dates. So I made the call, didn't even have to sit on hold and saved a total of $399.90.

Needless to say, I was thrilled! We would have been happy with the free dining, but it's just my husband and I, so there's no way we would have eaten enough to justify a dining plan...it would have just been a perk. I'm almost glad to be rid of it because now I won't feel obligated to spend time eating at table service restaurants when I'd rather be touring, haha!!
Cirlonde is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: