Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
Belle0101
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Where do I find the Payment Information for my stay?

What I'm looking for is total price of my stay and the payment(s) made to date. I called this evening to modify my reservation and want to print out the new information.

I'm sure it must be online somewhere but I can't figure out where. I looked on MDE and only the dates show up there.
Belle0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:37 PM   #2
Leslieloody
Mouseketeer

Whenever I make payment, I laws get an email updating my balance. Check you email.

Three times as a kid
2003-off site
2006-Pop Music
2009-Pop Century
2011-Pop Century
Sept-Oct 2012 Art of Animation
Leslieloody is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2014, 09:42 PM   #3
Belle0101
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslieloody View Post
Whenever I make payment, I laws get an email updating my balance. Check you email.
When I made the original reservation I received an email. I checked the email I registered with, both the inbox and spam folders, and nothing after the modification. I'll call tomorrow and ask them to send me the updated information. I'm guessing the person I spoke with forgot to send it.

Thank-you.
Belle0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
cme37
Mouseketeer

i made a change to my reservation today and she said she was emailing me the new info, but I didn't get an email yet.
I'm going to call tomorrow because we have another reservation I made with RunDisney and I want to know the breakdown of my costs. The email I received only showed the dates and the final bill, but I want to know what the room cost, the tickets, etc.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #5
fluffykalie
Mouseketeer

Hello can you post what you find out the cast member that I talk to told me it was on my disney experience. I went on to find it and couldn't.
fluffykalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:14 PM   #6
Babsy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykalie View Post
Hello can you post what you find out the cast member that I talk to told me it was on my disney experience. I went on to find it and couldn't.
I don't think that it is there. I've looked and looked.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:53 PM   #7
misskerri
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babsy View Post
I don't think that it is there. I've looked and looked.
It's supposed to be there if you click on "My reservations and tickets," and then click on "View Details" under your resort information.

I have no balance or pay online options in MDE, so it well and truly may not be there for you. I booked my package online as soon as FD was offered to Disney Visa holders, and I had to manually link the reservation to MDE, so I think that may be why I do not have online payment options or any balance information in MDE. I'm going to have to call in to pay.
misskerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #8
dixiegirl
sorry but those dolls really creep me out!

As someone else mentioned it's usually listed under My Reservations however right now it seems to be having an issue. Here is what is coming up under my current ressie which has a remaining balance.

Remaining Balance: We're sorry. Detail payment information is not available at this time. Please try again later

POR Annual Oct trips 10/96-10/13
Next trip - 10/17/14-10/25/14 POR
dixiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: