Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2014, 12:44 PM   #2041
hlkeck
Mouseketeer

Actually it says "There are no fastpasses available. Please select a different day".

What am i looking for?
Old 06-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #2042
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Singers View Post
Its July 7th, a lot of us are waiting on July 8, still not open

Which aligns with the rumors that "they would open it 1 day at a time through the July 4th holiday weekend and then it would go back to opening a window of dates like before". Lets just hope they open a block of dates soon!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-19-2014, 01:40 PM   #2043
jaysmom4285
DIS Veteran

The website is weird like that. It will let you look at virtually any date in the future, without specifying that those dates aren't open. If you're seeing that message that there are no fastpasses available, that means the date hasn't opened yet. When the date does open, I can almost guarantee that there will be times available, since most people just don't know about this yet.
jaysmom4285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #2044
OasterP
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post
I don't understand how everyone is having such a difficult time finding their number? Is it because they didn't book through Disney? If I sign into MDX and click on 'My Reservations and Tickets,' my reservation/confirmation number shows up right on that page next to our resort information.
I think because for some reason they just don't do all reservations the same. I'm booked at Pop Century, and I booked by calling the reservation number - didn't book online. I have a reservation number starting with letters. No matter which trick I tried based on all these posts - couldn't find it. My Memory Maker was booked online but also has letters in it. I was finally able to get in based on another reservation that I had made (and canceled) that WAS done online. Luckily it was for the same dates, so it's still letting me in.

Also, for some reason I'm another one that doesn't have the option to pay online. I have to call to make a payment. Last time I called I asked why that was, and nobody could tell me. My friends are going at the same time (two families), all booked the same way I did, and all have reservations starting with letters, and no ability to pay online.

So who knows???
Old 06-19-2014, 03:55 PM   #2045
OasterP
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOERLX3 View Post
There is not a "make a payment" directly on the MDE
You have to click on "Reservations & tickets"
then look for "view Details" (it is blue):
It will look like this:

Disney Resort Hotel Reservations

Disney's Pop Century Resort
Confirmation Number: 6YXXXXX
Reservation Made By: XXXX XXXX
MYW Pkg + FREE Quick Service Dining
Check In: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Check Out: Monday, September 29, 2014
Room Type: Disney's Pop Century Resort-Standard Room
Guests: 4 Adults
Dining Plan: 2014 Two Quick Service Meals per night
Airport Transportation: Disney's Magical Express Service
View Details

when you click on "view details"
a box will pop up.
It will say (it take a few seconds to show)
(1st line)"Reservation for 4(or however many is in your party)
(2nd line) Balance (due August xx, 2014) $x,xxx USD Make a payment"

click on "make a payment"
It will take a few seconds then if you will look up into the web address (the web address will change from:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/trip/my-vacation/
to
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservation/resort/44XXXXXXXXXX/payments/

this isn't on the page, it is the web address (where you would normally type in www.disneyworld.com)

I actually booked my trip on Disney.com several months ago and then talked to a CM at Walt Disney World Travel Co to add the FD when it came out.
I found mine this way even though every other # I have anywhere on any of my paperwork and reservation on line only shows a confirmation number with letters and numbers.

I wish they would make this uniform. It is soooo frustrating! especially for everyone still having trouble finding theirs
I did all of those things, had my friends check, and had a CM on the phone walk me through it. Nowhere on my site does it tell me what I owe or give me the ability to pay. I get emails every so often with my amount owed and amount paid, and I call to make a payment. Crazy.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:42 PM   #2046
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasterP View Post
I did all of those things, had my friends check, and had a CM on the phone walk me through it. Nowhere on my site does it tell me what I owe or give me the ability to pay. I get emails every so often with my amount owed and amount paid, and I call to make a payment. Crazy.
It is crazy and very inconvenient!
I know that when I follow those instructions, it takes about 10 seconds for "make a payment" to show up but the weirdest thing, I am handling the reservation on my son's family trip and when I log onto his reservation (made together on the same call) his "make a payment" appears right next to "view details" on the Resort page

If they don't start opening some more dates, those of us going after July 8th may not even need a reservation number!
That is not a laughing matter
Old 06-19-2014, 07:04 PM   #2047
Bamagirl43
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasterP View Post
Could it be your browser???? Chrome would not display correctly for me. I had to swap to Explorer in order for everything to be visible.
Bamagirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:14 PM   #2048
SPOERLX3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl43 View Post
Could it be your browser???? Chrome would not display correctly for me. I had to swap to Explorer in order for everything to be visible.
Funny/strange that Explorer works for you, I could only use Firefox or Chrome
Old 06-19-2014, 10:48 PM   #2049
RJstanis
Mouseketeer

I could only use Chrome to find my reservation number. I had no luck with Explorer and Firefox
RJstanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:20 PM   #2050
RJstanis
Mouseketeer

Duplicate post
RJstanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #2051
woody74
Mouseketeer

Question

here's a question:

the first time I went to the site, I was able to put in the reservation number I had at that time, for the week 08/17-08/23.

I have since cancelled that reservation, and re-booked for 08/27-09/03, but when I go to the BOG FP+ sight now, it only shows the dates from my original reservation, and I can't find a way to reset it and enter my new reservation #.

Of course, none of my dates are bookable yet anyway, but I'm wondering how I can get rid of these old dates and get my new reservation in the system?

woody74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:19 AM   #2052
digiMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody74 View Post
here's a question: the first time I went to the site, I was able to put in the reservation number I had at that time, for the week 08/17-08/23. I have since cancelled that reservation, and re-booked for 08/27-09/03, but when I go to the BOG FP+ sight now, it only shows the dates from my original reservation, and I can't find a way to reset it and enter my new reservation #. Of course, none of my dates are bookable yet anyway, but I'm wondering how I can get rid of these old dates and get my new reservation in the system?
Did you try clearing the history in your browser? Not sure if it'll work, but I would try clearing cache, history, cookies, possibly form info and offline data. The way to do this is different for each browser and browser version.

Me DH DD (17) DS (13)

Jan 2012 POP | Oct 2010 POP | Jan 2006 ASSp | Sept 1992 Off Site (Honeymoon) | Poly and CR in the 70s as a kid
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors... because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walter Elias Disney
digiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:35 AM   #2053
TJA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody74 View Post
here's a question:

the first time I went to the site, I was able to put in the reservation number I had at that time, for the week 08/17-08/23.

I have since cancelled that reservation, and re-booked for 08/27-09/03, but when I go to the BOG FP+ sight now, it only shows the dates from my original reservation, and I can't find a way to reset it and enter my new reservation #.

Of course, none of my dates are bookable yet anyway, but I'm wondering how I can get rid of these old dates and get my new reservation in the system?

This was a problem that many people were having, including me. After logging in, the site would automatically recognize my prior trip and I wouldn't even be given the option to enter a new reservation number. So, after some great advice given right here on the DIS, I simply entered a different email address that was not associated with a Disney reservation - so the system therefore asked me to type in my resort reservation number and I could type in my new one and get my new dates listed. Thankfully, I now have another BOG FP+ booked for another trip in a couple of weeks.
2006 ~ YC & BC
2007 ~ Poly & BC & CR
2008 ~ POR & WL & BC
2009 ~ CBR & BC CL
2010 ~ Poly & CR / BC CL
2011 ~ BC CL & Poly CL
2012 ~ WL & BC CL / CR CL
2013 ~ BC CL & Poly CL & WL CL
2014 ~ Poly CL TPV & BC CL, Poly CL TPV again
TJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:40 AM   #2054
woody74
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tips! I'll get right on that.
Old 06-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #2055
woody74
Mouseketeer

Follow up-

I don't mean to annoy, but...

In order to enter my new reservation # with a different email address, I had to create a new MDE account. This new account shows my actual dates, and the correct members of my party. When I am eventually able to reserve a FP+, will this FP work with my MB, even though it was selected using a different MDE account? Would the FP+ be connected to the reservation itself, or the account?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: