Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #1
Mandamouse
Earning My Ears

Help with Orbitz "Disney Resort Benefits" Reservation!

Hi,

I googled and checked this board and could not find something that completely answers my question. If you have experienced this with Orbitz, please do chime in with anything that could be of help. I REALLY appreciate it!

I booked what I thought was a deal through Orbitz. Until I realized that the room i booked did NOT say "Disney Resort Benefits" in the room listing. I'm not an expert with booking, and I just thought it was a great price so I booked it. (Wilderness Lodge Courtyard View).

Then I went back and looked around still and noticed that there are rooms with two listings - one WITH Disney Resort Benefits and one WITHOUT.

Did I mess things up for my vacation in Sept? I want Magical Express and I want Extra Magic Hours. I always assumed that if you stay at a Disney resort that you will get these benefits no matter where you booked.

I did not book my flight yet, so I can't set up Magical Express anyway...but I'm super nervous and wondering if I should cancel and rebook? Please let me know if you have booked through Orbitz and what I should do.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: