Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 04:48 PM   #1051
grannyminnie
DIS Veteran

Hmmm, Blue...I see a fall ticker has "magically" appeared!
I love MK when it's decorated for that time of year! If we don't change dates, we will definitely see them; if we do, we may be in between fall and Christmas. Either way, I'll be at my happy place!!
Old 06-12-2014, 05:07 PM   #1052
andyman8
DIS Veteran

Can't believe I forgot to check in here with you guys after my early June GF stay!

We had an awesome time; I've decided GF is undoubtedly the best hotel at WDW by far. When we checked in, we had booked a Garden View room, but I asked if our room could face the castle. The young man at check-in spent some time looking and upgraded us to a room that I guess you could call a really awesome lagoon view. While you couldn't really see the castle from inside the room, you stepped out on the balcony, turned your head to the left just a tad and had an outstanding, unobstructed view of MK. I got a picture and will try to upload it. It was room 8103 in Boca Chica. I loved that it was on ground floor and you could hear the Main Street entrance loop, stream train, and even MK welcome show from the room. I also faintly saw Celebrate the Magic and got an outstanding view of Wishes from the room. Love that hotel!

In fact, we're trying to get back to the GF for a special birthday in the family in August but of course the night before is all booked up due to some intern convention. I'm holding out hope though and am checking constantly. Hopefully something will open up.
Walt Disney World Resort: June 2014 (GF), March 2014 (Day-Trip), January 2014 (Pop[/COLOR], AoA, & Half-Marathon), November 2013 (YC & W&D Half-Marathon), October 2013 (GF), June 2013 (Polynesian), January 2013 (POR & Half-Marathon) December 2012 (Rosen Shingle Creek), July 2012 (GF), June 2011 (CR), March 2011 (Day-Trip), July 2004 (GF), April 2004 (FW), December 2003 (DoubleTree & MVMCP), October 2003 (DoubleTree & MNSSHP), August 2003 (DoubleTree), June 2003 (WL), February 2003 (Embassy Suites) January 2003 (DoubleTree), September 2002 (AKL), July 2002 (DoubleTree), March 2002 (DoubleTree), January 2002 (CR), November 2001 (DoubleTree), May 2001 (DoubleTree), February 2001 (DoubleTree), January 2001 (DoubleTree), April 2000 (DoubleTree), February 1998 (Quality Inn & Suites)

Universal Orlando Resort: October 2012 (RPR), September 2011 (HRH), July 2010 (RPR), March 2010 (RPR), February 2010 (Day-Trip), September 2009 (HRH), January 2008 (HRH), June 2006 (PBH)

Disneyland Resort: August 2012 (Day-Trip), August 2009 (Day-Trip)

Upcoming: Disneyland July 2014 (GCH), Walt Disney World October 2013 (Dolphin & ToT 10-Miler)

Member of the PeopleMover Appreciation Society, Official MyMagic+ Info & FAQ Thread, and Printable Theme Park Maps
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #1053
jpalasky
Earning My Ears

First Timers at GF

This is our first time staying at GF. YEAH!!!! Always stay at Poly but with all the changes don't want to be in the middle of that. We are arriving in Sat. January 3rd and there till the 10th. Will the Christmas decorations still be up at GF? How about MK and HS. Hoping to catch some before they start to come down.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:14 PM   #1054
Candy Orlando
DIS Veteran

Welcome back Blue. Sounds like you had a magical time!

I booked VGF and Jet Blue for Dec and Jan so we are all set for those two trips this year. I also booked VGF for March but Jet Blue hasn't put those flights up yet.

Love to hear all about your Grand vacation!!
Old 06-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #1055
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Orlando View Post

I booked VGF and Jet Blue for Dec and Jan so we are all set for those two trips this year. I also booked VGF for March but Jet Blue hasn't put those flights up yet.

!
Sounds perfect! If you need an extra family member I am always available

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL , WLcl 19 17
Old 06-12-2014, 06:32 PM   #1056
disney meema
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalasky View Post
This is our first time staying at GF. YEAH!!!! Always stay at Poly but with all the changes don't want to be in the middle of that. We are arriving in Sat. January 3rd and there till the 10th. Will the Christmas decorations still be up at GF? How about MK and HS. Hoping to catch some before they start to come down.
I've ask the same questions about when they go up in Nov. so I did read also info. on when they start coming down as well. From what I've read around the 5th of January the take down starts ... I've been at Disneyland during this time and anytime around that first Monday depending on when it falls I'd say your good to see Christmas decorations during your first several days : )
( someone please correct me if I'm mistaken )

Your first stay at GF ... That will be so special and you'll fall on love with the resort for certain
Old 06-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #1057
famy27
DIS Veteran

Count us in as more displaced Poly guests. We were going to do Poly for DH's 40th in August, but after seeing the most recent posts about the pool closure and not being able to get from one side of the resort to the other, we decided to switch to GF for the first time.

Looking at the pictures in this thread is convincing me we made the right choice, especially the updated room décor. I was always afraid it would seem too old-fashioned, but the new bedding looks great.

We'll be there Aug 29-Sept 2. Can't wait!
Old 06-13-2014, 12:38 AM   #1058
jcjen519
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by famy27 View Post
Count us in as more displaced Poly guests. We were going to do Poly for DH's 40th in August, but after seeing the most recent posts about the pool closure and not being able to get from one side of the resort to the other, we decided to switch to GF for the first time.

Looking at the pictures in this thread is convincing me we made the right choice, especially the updated room décor. I was always afraid it would seem too old-fashioned, but the new bedding looks great.

I have a hard time saying the polynesian is not my favorite resort because we grew up staying there. I think this is why it just feels like "disney" to me and always will. We've done 3 stays at the grand floridian since sept. 2013....2 rpc and 1 sl.

I can't honestly say I prefer the polynesian to the grand floridian now. We love everything about the resort and after this last stay...got back sunday...I think it may be officially our new favorite. I'm actually messing around with the AP discounts right now trying to sneak in another short trip before our son starts kindergarten early aug. gotta make the most of those APs right?

2015October 8 days poly cl tpv March- 9 days Boardwalk villas spring break January GF RPC and disney dream 2014: December: YC CL, 12/12 dream concierge, 10 days AKV-CL October 4 days GF RPC Halloween Party TripJuly: 4 days boardwalk villas/Boardwalk Inn club level June -1 day OKW, 8 days GF RPC May - 4 days GF RPC march-April - 10 days Poly cl/ 2013: Bay Lake Tower TPV, fantasy concierge, bc cl, poly cl (2x), gf sl, vero beach resort 2012 - Vero beach resort, OKW, Poly cl 2011 - Disney Dream and AKV- Kidani (our son's first disney trip) 2010 Disney's Vero Beach Resort 2009 Disney's Vero Beach Resort (our son's first vacation)
Husband, myself and 5 year old son
Old 06-13-2014, 07:18 AM   #1059
MommyGina
DIS Veteran

Hi Blue and welcome back. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip and, of course, the food. I think I plan more around our dining than our actual vacation.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #1060
Three cats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyGina View Post
Hi Blue and welcome back. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip and, of course, the food. I think I plan more around our dining than our actual vacation.
I am the same way....lol.....I plan around our dining it seems.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #1061
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran

Hello, everyone! Thanks for the welcome back. This is going to be a long one, I hope I don't miss anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
Welcome back....you have been missed around here. I know how it is sometimes when things get so busy you don't have much time for anything, let along computer time. I hope things are settling down and you have more down time for yourself.
Thanks, I've missed all my GF friends, too. Now that things are starting to get back to normal, I'll try to post more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
We will probably do November or early December to see Christmas lights so weather should be decent. We live up north so it will be warm to us.

Thanks!

Good to see you back K&A&C's mom

Dd and I had a great time at poly and spent a lot of time at gf. That girl loves to shop in Summer Lace. Have to say the lounge chairs with cushions at GF are better than Cr and Poly!
Thanks, it's good to be back! We don't smoke so haven't had to look for the best SAs, but just from a logistics standpoint I would think getting in and out of the SL building would be easier to access a smoking area? Could be wrong about that, but it seems like walking out the back door and down the marina side to the SA near Conch would be easy and pleasant. Or around to the one near Sago.

LOL about the DD loving Summer Lace - there's a lot to love in that shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
So happy to hear your trip was wonderful!! Your comment regarding Christmas lights reminded me to ask how long the GF Christmas decorations remain each year. It would be interesting to see the GF decorations if they are still around when we arrive on January 5 (or maybe earlier, but for now, it's January 5!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Last year our trip was 1/1-1-8. Lights and gingerbread house came down before we left GF on 1/5. Lights were down at CR when we arrived there on 1/5.

For parks I think they were up until that Sunday 1/5.

The Osborne lights were up I believe until the 5th too. We saw them on the 4th.

This year sunday falls on 1/4 so unfortunately you will probably miss them
This has been my experience, too, on our one trip in early January. Similar dates, though I think each year is slightly different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyminnie View Post
I didn't get too much info but that there will just be one desk with a CM, and one of the CMs will stand at a podium near the entryway to the lounge. And I believe the kids' area is to be moved into the "large" (I use the term loosely as compared to the RPC lounge... ) room. I don't see how this is gonna work!
Good to see you! Huh. Me, either, that would make the "large" room very crowded! Maybe due to the desk area changing it will be better than it sounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
glad to see you back! You were such a help last year with our first stay at GF! Loved it so much, returning this Aug for 14 nights . Was orig booked at Poly, but construction was getting a bit much, so switched to GF. Can't wait to be back!
Thanks, glad to be back! I don't blame all you Poly lovers for switching to the Grand, construction can be a downer. Not always, of course, but the kind of major building that is going on over at the Poly would make me switch, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney meema View Post
I'm one of those crazies paying rake rate for RPC ... The worse part is I know I'm nuts and then I'm justifying it with that it's only for 3 days and celebrating our 35th anniversary but still I feel like a wacko! Staying 11 days at WL first before our RPC stay and the plan is the enjoy the club offerings, the pool and Christmas decorations. Still I keep second guessing myself yikes!
Maybe not a wacko, but I understand the second guessing. Rack rate in RPC would make me cringe, especially near Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Early Dec I think would be perfect! Low crowds & I think one of the value seasons for price! And Christmas Gingerbread House & all the decorations!!!
Rack rate, ack! I won't even pay rack rate for POR
I got a very magical deal for GF for August and 14 days will be
O.M.G. Fourteen days. I'm so envious.

We love early December, too, but have not gone in that time period lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three cats View Post
We have a lagoon view room booked and I was wondering....looking at a map, it looks like Big Pine Key is facing the Poly? What about Boca Chica? Is the view from there strictly the lagoon? I am just trying to get an idea what building to request as we'd most prefer to just see the lagoon. Also, are Sago Cay and Conch Key mostly reserved for TPV on the lagoon side?

Sorry for so many questions!
Thanks
As others posted, BPK does face the Poly and most of the lagoon view rooms seem to be in this building. A very pretty view.

Boca Chica has a wonderful panoramic view of the lagoon, with Space Mtn., CR, and the Poly all within view. There are a lot of big trees on the lagoon side of this building, which may be why there are still lagoon view category rooms after the category split from "theme park view".

There has been some question as to whether any of the Sago or Conch rooms on the MK end are still designated "lagoon view". Some posters have said they were placed in obstructed views even with a TPV paid room, so it's possible they are all marked as TPV. The rooms that are over the marina are mostly designated garden view.

HTH! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitts2008 View Post
First thanks for putting together such a great informative thread.

We are surprising my mom with a stay a GF. I am thinking about doing club level. It's been rough for all of us since my dad passed and my mom has chronic health issues so I want to really make this trip special. Any tips for taking a handicapped person to GF?

She uses a walker but will use a wheelchair in the parks and maybe at the resort. I will be booking handicapped room. Are all areas of the resort wheelchair accessible? Does the pool have a water wheelchair?

And of course is club level worth it?? I know that's a trick question. I'm thinking that since my mom can only handle 1/2 days at the parks that she can hang out in the lounge. Anyone who has traveled with a parent who complains too much will understand why I want to keep her safe and happy. This is our fourth time to wdw. We usually stay at CBR but I want our last trip special and mostly free of my wanting to bang my head against the wall. Thanks :-)
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your dad's passing, and your mother's health issues. WDW is a great place to vacation for anyone with mobility issues.

As far as I know, all areas are accessible. BCV23 is our resident expert, though, she would know much more about that aspect. As others posted, the courtyard pool, at least, has an accessible lift into the pool, not sure about a water wheelchair. I may have a photo somewhere to illustrate - if I find it, I'll post a link.

LOL about the head banging. I can relate, as I do a lot for my elderly mother. Whether the CL is worth it is relative, but it sounds like that might be a good way for your family to add some comfort and security for your mother. Having the lounge area to escape to would be a relief, I think, and the ease of breakfast and snacks will be helpful. ETA: be sure to look for discounts, though, as the CL rooms have gotten sooo expensive! We're nearly priced out of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies View Post
Good Morning fellow GF fans!

Back from another grand stay at our fave resort!! Bet there has been lots of planning going on around here....

Lots going on at the GF...SL is in the midst of its renovation...saw workmen checking things in RPC...for its upcoming rehab I suppose...

Will be back later or tomorrow with food news...lol..its always about the food...and renovation details...after a looooong flight delay I am still catchin up on getting back to reality!

Hope that you are all having a terrific Thursday! preppy GF gal who "needed" to book a bounce back!!!
Hey, you! Good to "see" you, sounds like you've had another great stay at the Grand! Can't wait to hear all about it after you rest up. Sorry about your long flight delay, seems that happens more and more, right?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhyer View Post
Sooooo excited!! Just changed our reservation from CR over to Grand Floridian. Did I mention I'm excited!! Can not wait to stay at this beautiful resort for the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaKaiTom View Post
Congratulations -- I admit once you stay GF, it is really hard to stay anywhere else -- although my ticker indicates I do cheat on the Grand - but I feel bad about it.

Tom
LOL! No need to feel bad, many of us cheat on our favorite resort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoodb00 View Post
I have always wanted to stay at the Grand. After looking through this thread and seeing the newer room refurbs, I want to stay even more. They look beautiful. When we head to WDW next June, I was debating on staying our first night at the Grand (the rest of the trip would be at BC). Would it be worth it, or do you think it's a hassle to just stay one night and then move to another resort?? We plan on getting into town between 3 and 4 pm and will just have dinner reservations at Chef Mickey's or O'hana and don't plan on going to a park! Any advice, suggestions would be great!!
It all depends on your family and their style of travel. For many, it is a hassle to stay one night at a resort, then pack up and move over to another. We have done it a few times, and if you plan well, it isn't too much of a hardship. We usually pack one bag for the first night, so we don't have to unpack our larger suitcase(s). Just throw the used clothing into that bag, grab your toiletries and go.

If one night at the beginning is the only way you can give the GF a try, and you think your family is up for it, more power to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisann View Post
Hey, love your new avatar photo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post

Mickeynut, pixarmom, SueM, Trish and all my Grand Groupies I am unintentionally leaving out
Hello, my good friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneysmom View Post
Hello !! We're finally planning our next trip to Disney! (even though it's June 2016, I'm still excited....) At first I was settled on the YC or BC, but it's hard not to come back to the GF. So I'm totally unsure at this point.....

So I think I'll hop back on this thread and peek in on all the pictures and trip reviews. Our last trip to the GF was not the best at all.... our first trip was a dream come true trip then the second one kind of stunk. But we all loved the GF so much.... there's a part of me that keeps hearing "pick me!!". I know it's the ONLY one my DH loves....

So, for the next 1 1/2 years, I'm going to drive myself insane overthinking this.... but in the meantime, it's going to be SO much fun to see everyone's pictures!!
Welcome back, and enjoy your planning; good luck on your choice. It's so hard to choose, so many great resorts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyman8 View Post
Can't believe I forgot to check in here with you guys after my early June GF stay!

We had an awesome time; I've decided GF is undoubtedly the best hotel at WDW by far. When we checked in, we had booked a Garden View room, but I asked if our room could face the castle. The young man at check-in spent some time looking and upgraded us to a room that I guess you could call a really awesome lagoon view. While you couldn't really see the castle from inside the room, you stepped out on the balcony, turned your head to the left just a tad and had an outstanding, unobstructed view of MK. I got a picture and will try to upload it. It was room 8103 in Boca Chica. I loved that it was on ground floor and you could hear the Main Street entrance loop, stream train, and even MK welcome show from the room. I also faintly saw Celebrate the Magic and got an outstanding view of Wishes from the room. Love that hotel!

In fact, we're trying to get back to the GF for a special birthday in the family in August but of course the night before is all booked up due to some intern convention. I'm holding out hope though and am checking constantly. Hopefully something will open up.
Kudos on your upgrade! Glad you had a magical stay, thanks for the review. Good luck snagging the extra day in August - just keep checking, it may open up as you get closer.

Quote:
As others have posted, the decorations are often up through that week, in various stages. I would think at least the 3rd you will see most of them, as the holiday pricing often runs through that date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney meema View Post
I've ask the same questions about when they go up in Nov. so I did read also info. on when they start coming down as well. From what I've read around the 5th of January the take down starts ... I've been at Disneyland during this time and anytime around that first Monday depending on when it falls I'd say your good to see Christmas decorations during your first several days : )
( someone please correct me if I'm mistaken )

Your first stay at GF ... That will be so special and you'll fall on love with the resort for certain
Agreed and agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyGina View Post
HAHA! Isn't that the truth?!
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser

Last edited by k&a&c'smom; 06-13-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #1062
Candy Orlando
DIS Veteran

K&a&c'smom, welcome back! I've missed you!
Old 06-13-2014, 11:33 AM   #1063
k&a&c'smom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Orlando View Post
K&a&c'smom, welcome back! I've missed you!
Thanks! I've missed you all, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitts2008 View Post
Any tips for taking a handicapped person to GF?

She uses a walker but will use a wheelchair in the parks and maybe at the resort. I will be booking handicapped room. Are all areas of the resort wheelchair accessible? Does the pool have a water wheelchair?....

I haven't found the photo I was looking for, but I did a search on the disABILITIES forum and found this question and answer about pool wheelchairs (I'll provide the text below). Both pools at the Grand are now zero entry.

Quote:
Resort with Beach Wheelchairs?

We would like to have some professional family photos done while we are at WDW. Ideally we would like a beach backdrop, but one member of our party can't handle walking through sand. Do any of the resorts have beach wheelchairs that go through sand that we could use? Does anyone have any recommendations on the best spot to do this? Or spots to avoi? He can walk a step or two to transfer but that's it. Thanks!
Quote:
The resorts that have zero entry pools have pool wheelchairs, but those are designed for going into water, not with wide, big tires for going in sand.

I don't know offhand of any resorts that do have beach wheelchairs. If there are any that do, my guesses would be Beach Club or one of the resorts around Bay Lake because they have larger beaches.
Your photographer should be able to find out for you if you really want to some beach pictures. The photographer might also be able to do some other things with depth of field to make it look like you are closer to the beach than you are.
HTH!
*1996 Dixie Landings * 1998 Boardwalk Inn * 1999 Polynesian * 2000 Polynesian * '01 HRH * '02 GF * '03 AKL & BC * '04 Poly/AKL & Poly/BWI & POR * '05 AKL/Dolphin & POFQ * '06 Poly/GF & Christmas at the GF * '07 GF & HRH/BWI/WL/YC/GF & GF * '09 Poly/AKL & WL & GF * '10 AKL/GF & RPR/BC/GF *'11 GF & BC * '12 HRH/PBH & YC/GF * '13 GF/PBH
Thnx WDWKOOK! Forever in our hearts, JungleCruiser
Old 06-13-2014, 11:45 AM   #1064
ahcupcake
Mouseketeer

Good (almost) Afternoon

It's a little soggy here again, hope it dries out soon. Last week it was soooooooo humid UGH.

Quote:
Hi, ahcupcake...thanks for that restaurant info! Sounds yummy! Italian food is my fave! Wish we had known about it when DH and I were in NYC last November!
I know I'm a little behind but you're welcome. File the info away for another trip to NYC

Quote:
Good morning, GF pals... I'm back and definitely doing the "Floridian frown"! We did have a Grand time...it's just never long enough!!

My sister was not feeling totally up to par so we spent much more time at the resort, which is not altogether a bad thing.. It was hot, so staying in meant we got to get in more piano and orchestra time. (Chris is still not back, for those who are interested)

We did get to ride the new mine train, but only once...the day before it's public opening, and we had a FP, which meant we walked right in! And believe me, seeing those standby lines, I was very happy we had that FP!
I loved the ride, and will definitely book it more than once when we go again! It is 90 seconds of fun, and so bright and colorful.

To be continued...(it's early, and I need more coffee!)
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing trip & oh no about you sister hope she is feeling better now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie86 View Post
Now I know where your stash is...better find a new hiding place. I wondered where all my chocolate went.

I am a Poly peep also, we can be the Grand Poly Peeps. I am sure mickeynut will join.
Hi Maxie My candy stash is long gone I keep forgetting you're a Poly Peep,I might have to give it another try after the construction is done (haven't stayed there since Full House was down there filming their WDW episode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k&a&c'smom View Post
Hello, Grand friends! Sorry I've been out of touch for so long, it has been a busy spring in my house. I'll try to get back into posting mode!
Welcome back! Hope everything is/was ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies View Post
Good Morning fellow GF fans!

Back from another grand stay at our fave resort!! Bet there has been lots of planning going on around here....

Lots going on at the GF...SL is in the midst of its renovation...saw workmen checking things in RPC...for its upcoming rehab I suppose...

Will be back later or tomorrow with food news...lol..its always about the food...and renovation details...after a looooong flight delay I am still catchin up on getting back to reality!

Hope that you are all having a terrific Thursday! preppy GF gal who "needed" to book a bounce back!!!
Welcome Back Blue sounds like you had a fab trip can't wait to "hear" more...Did they get new mattresses in the refurb? The last ones they had killed my back

Quote:
Yay for you first GF stay. My mom & I were hooked on the GF after our first stay way back in 1988.......Hmm not too sure about the Christmas decorations sometimes they come down on Jan 2nd and sometimes the 5th(maybe thats the parks decs I'm thinking about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by famy27 View Post

Woo Hoo congrats on your first stay at the GF......I really like the new decor too was so not a fan of those flammable yellow beadspreds
Old 06-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #1065
Lisann
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyman8 View Post

That is one of my main reasons for loving GF.

Glad you had a great time! It's kind of difficult not to!

I've stayed at: Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, Yacht Club and Port Orleans Riverside, Dolphin.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: